Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,741  
I wonder how HF is doing this year/last year?
HF says they are opening 2 new stores per week. The sign on the new local store, 60 miles from another HF store said.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,742  
Last I found that I was paying money to be in an Inside Track Club but every time I looked into a magazine there were sales promotions and coupons for much better prices. No More HF for me.
I haven't seen an HF magazine ad since Covid. Are there any now?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,743  
Couldn't seem to clear a kitchen sink clog this morning with either a drain snake or a normal plunger. Gave up after a couple of hours and asked Mrs. Rocks to stop at HF and bring home one of the HF power drain plungers. Took about 15 minutes and got it cleared.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,744  
I haven't seen an HF magazine ad since Covid. Are there any now?
I don't get magazines, or emails about ITC, I have to go look on line, if I remember.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,745  
Anyone that uses the Bauer 20V tools and uses a Dremel on occasion do yourself a favor and get the Bauer flex shaft rotary tool that takes the 20V batteries, it's fantastic... way more torque than a Dremel and the flex shaft is like 30% more flexible...
I was looking at them the other day but passed. Next time I'll snag one. I see it's varible speed as well. It's on my next time bucket list..thanks.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #15,749  
I wonder how long before Dollar stores want you to buy a membership so you can save 15%?
There was just recently an article saying that they were gonna close a bunch of stores,,
Maybe $1 is too much??