Quick Hitches harbor frieght quick hitch toplink

/ harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #11  
O.K., it is early and I have only had one cup of joe, but how does that adapter supposed to work?. Won,t the hook be in the way when you flip it over to hook the implement, or do you remove the hook totally when using the adapter. I cannot decide to try one of these hitches because of my attachments not working on getting that hook under the bracing for the top pin. But changing implements without something is a hassle. My problem is with my kubota 7510, the raise arms have no way of staying out wide enough when trying to back up to implements to connect. Right now I have my son hold them spread out while I back up to connect. Not very safe but I do not know what else to do and that hitch would solve that problem.

/ harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #12  
It's usually an either/or situation. Use the hook for rigid toplink situations, use the adapter for floating toplink situations. In most configurations, the hook must be removed so as not to restrict adapter movement.

//greg//

/ harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #13  
Thanks greg, do you know of any other products that are available to keep the swing arms held out of the way to help with the line up process?.

/ harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #14  
Go to the Pat's easy hitch sticky at top of this form and notice the adjustable bar that goes between hitch arms. I am no relation to this Pat haha. looks like 2 pieces of square tubbing with a threaded knob to lock distance.

/ harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #15  
Does anyone know where to get this hitch adapter now online? I can't wait until May from Harbor Freight. Couldn't find in at TSC. Thanks.

/ harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #16  
Thanks greg, do you know of any other products that are available to keep the swing arms held out of the way to help with the line up process?.
I have PEC system on both my tractors, and each came with an adjustable spacing bar. Never needed anything else since, so never had cause to investigate anthing else - sorry.

But there is a bungee cord technique that might help - but it's not too effective if your implements all have different lift pin spacing.

//greg//

/ harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #17  
Does anyone know where to get this hitch adapter now online? I can't wait until May from Harbor Freight. Couldn't find in at TSC. Thanks.

Ordered one online from Harbor Freight last night. Are they out of stock? Nothing in the confirmation email they sent me mentioned this. I know they are not super speedy shippers, but I should have it in a week or two.

/ harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #18  
I just called harbor freight and they said I could order it, but they estimated I won't get it until May 8 as it is on backorder just as Teg mentioned earlier in this thread. By the way, how did you find it online at HF. I searched to no avail. Could you post a link?

/ harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #19  
   / harbor frieght quick hitch toplink #20  
I ordered mine a week ago from HB and received it today. I just went out to the shop and put it on. I had to remove the hook first. I ended up putting the pin thru both the toplink and the adaptor and I had to grind down the quickhitch a bit to get it to work but it works great. I can now use the quickhitch with all of my implements no matter if they have a floating toplink or not. Good product for $16 shipped.