Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone?

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #21  
My hard hat is attached to the tractor above my head.

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #22  
My hard hat is attached to the tractor above my head.

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #23  
A worthy question. But a better question is how many of you wear eye protection while on or around your tractors and equipment.

Eye-do. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

-Mike Z.

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #24  
A worthy question. But a better question is how many of you wear eye protection while on or around your tractors and equipment.

-Mike Z.

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #25  
saftey glasses about 90% of the time. I even have several different colors to make it easier on certain jobs, You cant level red clay with red tinted glasses /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif as far as a hard hat only if you count straw !!!!

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #26  
saftey glasses about 90% of the time. I even have several different colors to make it easier on certain jobs, You cant level red clay with red tinted glasses /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif as far as a hard hat only if you count straw !!!!

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A worthy question. But a better question is how many of you wear eye protection while on or around your tractors and equipment.

-Mike Z. )</font>

Very good question. I wear 100%. But I need glasses to keep junk out of my eyes, like dust, exhaust and bugs.
Bob

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A worthy question. But a better question is how many of you wear eye protection while on or around your tractors and equipment.

-Mike Z. )</font>

Very good question. I wear 100%. But I need glasses to keep junk out of my eyes, like dust, exhaust and bugs.
Bob

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #29  
Helmet while tractoring? Pffft - I'm doing good if I'm wearing pants.

Jay

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #30  
Helmet while tractoring? Pffft - I'm doing good if I'm wearing pants.

Jay