Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone?

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #31  
Oh NO another naked tractorer in our midst! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #32  
Oh NO another naked tractorer in our midst! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #33  
does a pith Helmet count? sure keeps my ears from getting sunburned.

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #34  
does a pith Helmet count? sure keeps my ears from getting sunburned.

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #35  
I usually wear my chainsaw helmet. It has a face shield, ear muffs, and a shield for the back of the neck. I use it mostly because it is comfortable, gaves me shade/covering, and the fact that the drone of a tractor at pto speeds for any length of time gets kinda loud...

It works well when I am around trees; it keeps branches ect off my face...

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #36  
I usually wear my chainsaw helmet. It has a face shield, ear muffs, and a shield for the back of the neck. I use it mostly because it is comfortable, gaves me shade/covering, and the fact that the drone of a tractor at pto speeds for any length of time gets kinda loud...

It works well when I am around trees; it keeps branches ect off my face...

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #37  
Henro:
I have no problem looking strange in public. I will often use my chain saw safety helmet with ear protection when working on the tractor. It keeps the rain off and protects the hearing. I only put down the face shield down once after running over a hornets' nest at a very low ground speed on a bad slope. Luckily I did not get stung! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The brush hog chopped up a lot of those little #%^&**#@'s. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif What I did later at night was not exactly an organic practice /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, but I have not had a problem with that underground hive since. The helmet has saved me a few knocks when running through heavy brush/low branches. It can get hot under the sun, but quite a few people think that I am half baked already. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Jay

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #38  
Henro:
I have no problem looking strange in public. I will often use my chain saw safety helmet with ear protection when working on the tractor. It keeps the rain off and protects the hearing. I only put down the face shield down once after running over a hornets' nest at a very low ground speed on a bad slope. Luckily I did not get stung! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The brush hog chopped up a lot of those little #%^&**#@'s. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif What I did later at night was not exactly an organic practice /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, but I have not had a problem with that underground hive since. The helmet has saved me a few knocks when running through heavy brush/low branches. It can get hot under the sun, but quite a few people think that I am half baked already. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Jay

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #39  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Henro:
I have no problem looking strange in public. I will often use my chain saw safety helmet with ear protection when working on the tractor. It keeps the rain off and protects the hearing. I only put down the face shield down once after running over a hornets' nest at a very low ground speed on a bad slope. Luckily I did not get stung! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The brush hog chopped up a lot of those little #%^&**#@'s. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif What I did later at night was not exactly an organic practice /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, but I have not had a problem with that underground hive since. The helmet has saved me a few knocks when running through heavy brush/low branches. It can get hot under the sun, but quite a few people think that I am half baked already. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Jay )</font>

Chain saw helmet sounds like a great idea!
Bob

/ Hard hat/crash helmet for tractoring? Anyone? #40  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Henro:
I have no problem looking strange in public. I will often use my chain saw safety helmet with ear protection when working on the tractor. It keeps the rain off and protects the hearing. I only put down the face shield down once after running over a hornets' nest at a very low ground speed on a bad slope. Luckily I did not get stung! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The brush hog chopped up a lot of those little #%^&**#@'s. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif What I did later at night was not exactly an organic practice /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, but I have not had a problem with that underground hive since. The helmet has saved me a few knocks when running through heavy brush/low branches. It can get hot under the sun, but quite a few people think that I am half baked already. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Jay )</font>

Chain saw helmet sounds like a great idea!
Bob