Have you ever stepped on a rake?

/ Have you ever stepped on a rake? #22  
Coming into my drive I rolled over the rake teeth with left front tire . Nope, no flat tire, but it did put a beautiful big dent in my left fender .

/ Have you ever stepped on a rake? #23  
I have and the worse one was the rake with half a handle in it. its funny how much a half a handle hurts more than a full handle

/ Have you ever stepped on a rake? #24  
A friend of mine when we were growing up had a misfortune with a rake. Back then it wasn't uncommon for kids to go barefoot during the summer months, anyway he was running across the front porch and he jumped off the edge of the porch and his foot landed on a rake with the teeth turned up. He had a terrible looking foot for a while and his dad showed him all kinds of mercy, he told him I've told you a dozen times not to lay that rake there and to never lay one down with the teeth sticking up, good enough for you. However his mom showed him all kinds of sympathy and poor baby comfort so I guess that made it alright.What his dad was telling him don't ever let me catch you doing that again and his mom was saying but we still love you. Lessons learned hard runs deep.