Heading for the finish line...

/ Heading for the finish line... #61  
Thanks to everyone for their input on the sticking pedal issue with the Kioti CK series. I had some serious reservations about purchasing the Kioti, and everyone's feedback was helpful...for and against. Ultimately it came down to my comfort level with the dealer. I met with one of the owners of the Kioti dealership this morning and had a productive and reassuring conversation, which set my mind at ease such that if an issue should arise it will be dealt with promptly and comprehensively. Order was placed and it will be delivered Friday or Saturday. :cloud9:

Hey congrats on the new wheels! You did it right. Asked all the questions and dealt with all the concerns, then made your decision. Good for you! :thumbsup:

/ Heading for the finish line...
Thanks Murphy and rmorey. I knew which tractor I wanted early on, but had to go through the motions before I felt good about my decision to go forward, notwithstanding the potential for HST issues.

/ Heading for the finish line... #63  
Thanks Murphy and rmorey. I knew which tractor I wanted early on, but had to go through the motions before I felt good about my decision to go forward, notwithstanding the potential for HST issues.

We need to see pics when it arrives! :drink:

/ Heading for the finish line... #64  
Congrats. I hope you enjoy it:drink: