Heading for the finish line...

/ Heading for the finish line... #42  
Yes, and that was still funny. You been losing what sense of humor you had? :D

JF, Go buy a tractor already.

/ Heading for the finish line... #43  
I did, about 6 months ago...you missed the thread. I would have pm'd ya, but it would have ruined your standard come-back. :laughing:

/ Heading for the finish line... #44  
Alright, I know you're goin' crazy looking for the thread murph, so I just PM'd you that I was joking, no tractor yet...you'll sleep easier. :laughing: You are now going to be even more pizzed, aren't you? :D

Ah hellll, I forgot to pm you. :eek:

/ Heading for the finish line... #45  
Alright, I know you're goin' crazy looking for the thread murph, so I just PM'd you that I was joking, no tractor yet...you'll sleep easier. :laughing: You are now going to be even more pizzed, aren't you? :D

Ah hellll, I forgot to pm you. :eek:

What you waiting on the big sales event is going on in your area! Don't worry bout me, I sleep pretty good.

/ Heading for the finish line... #47  
As you're always interested, we may have struck a deal on a new property today. We'll have to wait on the banks to be sure, will probably take a month or so.

Nicely wooded, a bit of grass. Larger mortgage and less immediate need for a tractor, though.

/ Heading for the finish line... #50  
As you're always interested, we may have struck a deal on a new property today. We'll have to wait on the banks to be sure, will probably take a month or so.

Nicely wooded, a bit of grass. Larger mortgage and less immediate need for a tractor, though.

You building a house? How much land? Not alway's interested some times you don't have much to add except insults.