Heading out.....

/ Heading out..... #11  
Is this machine the type that will help one clean up their act? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Heading out..... #12  
Nice score Junk !!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Heading out..... #13  
It has been a burning question on My mind forever.

Are You blessed with Your stroke of genius while playing Poker? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif On Your Buy Junk, a great deal for sure!!!!

/ Heading out..... #14  
Junk, I've heard those work pretty well on light snowfalls as well (under six inches / med to light snow). Let us know...

/ Heading out.....
That is what the original purchaser had heard also, but learned that it was not very good at clearing snow. He tried it once and was disappointed and purchased a snow blower instead. You might say that it was a expensive lesson for him. I have a walk behind sweeper that I use to dethatch the lawn and that is why I wanted this one. Getting too old to walk behind it and riding is a lot easier. I believe that I can sell my walk behind for what I purchased this one for. This sweeper is so clean that it looks just like it came out of the shipping box. I doubt that it has 30 minutes of working time.

My next search is going to be for the 60" blade, post hole digger, and tiller. If any one has any of these items that they want to part with or see them for sale anywhere in the Northeast, please let me know.

/ Heading out..... #16  
Junk
I see in your profile your only attachment is a York Rake. Are the rest of your attachments just good photos? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Heading out.....
There isn't enough room in the profile to fill in all the junk that the Junkman has... Closer examination of the junk is available by appointment only, and the admission fee is quite high.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Heading out..... #18  
I knew there had to legitimate /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif or expensive /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif answer to why you had not filled it in. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Heading out..... #19  
<font color="red"> Went to look at a sail boat that was supposed to be at the marina </font>

Are you looking for a boat to sail in Pineridge's lake? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Steve

/ Heading out..... #20  
<font color="blue"> There isn't enough room in the profile to fill in all the junk that the Junkman has... Closer examination of the junk is available by appointment only, and the admission fee is quite high.... </font>

I guess I was mistaken... The van is still in the front yard, waiting for you to take it!
What time will you be here today? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 608591-IM000032.JPG
    608591-IM000032.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 87