Heading out.....

/ Heading out.....
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Are you looking for a boat to sail in Pineridge's lake? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Steve )</font>

I am going to sail it in AndyM's front yard once the spring rains fill up the depression that he is depressed about.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Heading out..... #22  
Actually Junk is not being totally honest with his description of what or where he actually picked up his broom. I heard from a very knowledgeable source that the state of Connecticut is currently using but a few very specialized vehicles for street cleaning operations. These orange prototype vehicles only recently came up missing a few parts that had been used but a few hours each. More details to follow on America's Most Wanted later.........

Attachments

• 608850-kubota2.jpg
    608850-kubota2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 103
   / Heading out.....
If you bring a Weimi, then the tour is free...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Heading out..... #25  
I say we have a barbecue and I'll cook a bunch of hamburgers and Weimi's

/ Heading out.....
Is that what you are serving at the wedding??????

/ Heading out..... #27  
I bring the dog so she can beg everyone for table scraps. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Loves vegtables too!