heavy ramps are too heavy

/ heavy ramps are too heavy
It's 6'7" between the fenders. The factory tires were only 6ply. The previous owner just put these 8ply on it before selling.
10,000lbs is plenty for my Branson. I priced a similar trailer at the same manufacturer last week at $2,785.00. That was without the upgraded jack, D rings and 8 ply tires. My new to me trailer is in BRAND NEW shape with better tires and I got it for a flat $2,000.

It won't have any trouble with my 6,800lb Branson with FEL and 6' bush hog. Might have some overhang but it will be legal overhang.

/ heavy ramps are too heavy #42  
It's 6'7" between the fenders. The factory tires were only 6ply. The previous owner just put these 8ply on it before selling.
10,000lbs is plenty for my Branson. I priced a similar trailer at the same manufacturer last week at $2,785.00. That was without the upgraded jack, D rings and 8 ply tires. My new to me trailer is in BRAND NEW shape with better tires and I got it for a flat $2,000.

It won't have any trouble with my 6,800lb Branson with FEL and 6' bush hog. Might have some overhang but it will be legal overhang.

Remember, you have to add in the trailer. It has to be 2500# alone then add in the tractor, FEL, and Bushhog and you are at the max or more.

Chris

/ heavy ramps are too heavy #43  

Good looking trailer. :thumbsup:

What is the GAWR?

What is the max load on the tire sidewall?