Hello from South Texas!

/ Hello from South Texas! #1  

DelfinoTX

Bronze Member
Hi everyone. Been visiting this site for about a year now and have learned a lot from it. I'm an IT Manager for a small company in Harlingen, TX. I enjoy my job working with computers, but sometimes I just gotta get away from it all and fire up the tractor for some therapeutic diesel fumes. I’ve attached a pic of my dream team. Hope to continue learning from the great members of this forum and maybe I can contribute some a little too.

Attachments

• 623113-kubotas.jpg
    623113-kubotas.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 527
   / Hello from South Texas! #2  
Very nice pic of some great equipment. Now all thats missing is a garden tractor!

Welcome to TBN. It is always great to see a fellow Texan on the site! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Hello from South Texas! #5  
Welcome. It's just what this board needs .... another Texan. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice looking family you have.

/ Hello from South Texas! #6  
Heck yeah!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Hello from South Texas! #7  
Howdy Patna. The NBA aint got nothin on your dream team. Jeff.

/ Hello from South Texas! #8  
[image]http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/download.php?Number=623113[/image]

Now that is just plain showing off.... LOL

Nice equiptment

/ Hello from South Texas! #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Now that is just plain showing off.... LOL

Nice equiptment )</font>

Not in Texas - everything is bigger and better here! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Welcome to TBN Delfino.

/ Hello from South Texas! #10  
Welcome to the forum. and i guess you can be considered Brand loyal? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif great looking machines. MY company moved down to your area and closed up shop here