Hello from South Texas!

/ Hello from South Texas!
Well Madman, I did leave a family member out of my first pic.
Here is the entire clan. The Honda XR650R is adopted. The more it hangs out with the others the more orange the red parts are getting. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thats the one I take for spin when all the work is done and I feel the need for speed....

Attachments

• 623781-kubotasnredpig.jpg
    623781-kubotasnredpig.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 163
   / Hello from South Texas! #12  
I can tell this guy is going to be hard to keep up with. I feel "tractor deprived". All I have is a B7510 and a Craftsman riding lawn mower.

Welcome to the Forum!

Bill Tolle

/ Hello from South Texas! #13  
Talk about a nice trifecta! Hope your Kubota dealer has you on his Christmas card list.

How are you liking that RTV? Someday we'll need something like that at our place, although the RTV verges on overkill for our needs.

/ Hello from South Texas! #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Not in Texas - everything is bigger and better here! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Welcome to TBN Delfino.)</font>

Now your speaking my language Lee!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Hello from South Texas! #15  
Welcome DelfinoTX. It looks like Texas is turning orange! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Hello from South Texas! #16  
Welcome, Ah another Texan. Just what we need. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vernon

/ Hello from South Texas! #17  
Sweet toys. I had an XR that I installed a Baja Designs lighting system on it and put some nice sticky rubber on it to make a poor mans motart bike. I will killing all the ricky racers in the mountains of NY and I was only able to hit about 85 or 90 on it.

Great wheelie bike too.

Riding a FJR 1300, DR650SSE and an Aprilla Tuono now.

/ Hello from South Texas! #18  
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Nice picture, how do you like the mower? I've been out looking at them but haven't got the price right yet. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks Scrounger. I ride with three other buddies that also have the same bike. What a blast... Been looking at the Baja Designs stuff also cause I want to street legalize it.

Dickey, I like this mower very much. Loads of power and the 72" Pro Deck is built like a tank (the whole machine is overbuilt). It also mows very nice. The built in jack is great for servicing the blades.