Backhoe HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #1  

MAINLYTRACTOR

Tractor
Kubota L3240 CAB TLB /2020 John Deere 3033r Cab 2019 JD 920M
So I was reading online and I just saw after ordering all my brackets that a 385A does not work on a cab tractor can anyone confirm this the brackets said cab tractor.
IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_0791.JPG

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #2  
When I was trying to get a backhoe for my 3 series cab I wanted the 385a but I was told its not for cab tractors. Well through my research I could only find out the difference from a 375a was how far back it is from the rear of the tractor. I really wanted to try a 385a but that's almost impossible unless you know someone with one to try. After self installing my 375a I would think the 2 side plates would be the same but I also needed a separate parts box to move and relocate (barke linkage, range selector and parking brake pieces) I ended up using 1 little part from that box as it is for a few tractors models and years. You will need the crossbar that goes between the 3 point arms which is used to lift the hoe into position to install the 2 pins. The 385a hangs further back away from the tires then the 375a but I would love to know if it works on a cab tractor? Look for side pics of the the 2 and you can see the setback from the rear tires.
20220716_185115.jpg
20220717_221832.jpg

Last edited:
   / HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe
We’ll see how it goes hopefully it works. The brackets came in yesterday so I will try to install them this week. Do you have any pointers on putting the brackets on?

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #4  
From the driver's seat, with both rear wheels removed right side was very easy. The left side was more involved and hard to get into position. Leave yourself some time and don't rush. I was trying to use all of the parts from the small parts box which was confusing untill I realised I did not need most of them for my 2021 year tractor. I was making mine fit with 6 rear remotes installed and it all work out great. What actual year is your tractor?
20220720_200729.jpg

Thanks for the advice It’s a 2020.

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #6  
From the driver's seat, with both rear wheels removed right side was very easy. The left side was more involved and hard to get into position. Leave yourself some time and don't rush. I was trying to use all of the parts from the small parts box which was confusing untill I realised I did not need most of them for my 2021 year tractor. I was making mine fit with 6 rear remotes installed and it all work out great. What actual year is your tractor?View attachment 837490
6 sets of remotes? Ever have them all plugged in?

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #7  
6 sets of remotes? Ever have them all plugged in?
Just needed 5 but figured I should have 1 extra. 1 for loader 3rd. Fuction, 2 for top and tilt, 2 for snow blower shoot rotation and deflector.
I have hydraulic sliding tines on my forks so use the loader 3rd fuction when snowblower is mounted. The pic is my old 4300 but you can see the forks, best thing I ever did!
20211228_214127.jpg

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #8  
Just needed 5 but figured I should have 1 extra. 1 for loader 3rd. Fuction, 2 for top and tilt, 2 for snow blower shoot rotation and deflector.
I have hydraulic sliding tines on my forks so use the loader 3rd fuction when snowblower is mounted. The pic is my old 4300 but you can see the forks, best thing I ever did!
Definitely a nice, clean install job. The Kubota Killer :ROFLMAO: Isn’t afraid to got after dark, is it?

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #9  
MAINLYTRACTOR any attemp with the bracket install? Waiting to here.

MAINLYTRACTOR any attemp with the bracket install? Waiting to here.

Maybe you can help me I can’t get the left side bracket on I struggled so much I was slamming it with a hammer and can’t get it wrapped around to bolt on any tips I’m so lost
IMG_6191.JPG
IMG_6192.JPG
IMG_6193.JPG
IMG_6194.JPG