Backhoe HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #11  
I fail to understand what you are trying to do, and the pictures don't help me understand. Looks like loose bolts that maybe you are trying to thread into the casting. What gives?

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #12  
I know I had the bottom bracket off where the cab attaches to the axle as I circled in your pic. Do you have the box of small pieces for the parking brake, service brakes and range selector? I originally was trying to use all of the parts then relised I only needed one part my my model/year tractor. Then the large mounting plate was pretty easy to install. I can pop my left wheel off and get some pics for you in the morning. You have the install instructions I assume?
Screenshot_20231216_232738_Samsung Internet.jpg

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe
I know I had the bottom bracket off where the cab attaches to the axle as I circled in your pic. Do you have the box of small pieces for the parking brake, service brakes and range selector? I originally was trying to use all of the parts then relised I only needed one part my my model/year tractor. Then the large mounting plate was pretty easy to install. I can pop my left wheel off and get some pics for you in the morning. You have the install instructions I assume?View attachment 838711

I was looking at the instruction online last night and realized that I need to bolt on the parking brake piece and remove the old one I’m going to give it a try and hopefully that will do it. Thanks for responding this thing beat me up yesterday.

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #14  
I was looking at the instruction online last night and realized that I need to bolt on the parking brake piece and remove the old one I’m going to give it a try and hopefully that will do it. Thanks for responding this thing beat me up yesterday.
Yes....I just looked at mine, the only piece I used was the parking brake linkage. Old one in pic. "All other parts are not required".
20231217_150528.jpg

Yes....I just looked at mine, the only piece I used was the parking brake linkage. Old one in pic. "All other parts are not required".View attachment 838856

Thank you for the Help it was extremely helpful taking off the cab mounts I still had a hell of a time getting it past the spindle for parking brake I had to completely loosen it. Right now I have to try and fire up the other tractor so I can try putting the loaded tires back on and se if it fits

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #16  
Thank you for the Help it was extremely helpful taking off the cab mounts I still had a hell of a time getting it past the spindle for parking brake I had to completely loosen it. Right now I have to try and fire up the other tractor so I can try putting the loaded tires back on and se if it fits
Good news it's on!

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #17  
Well is it on? Does the 385a work perfectly fine on a 3 series cab tractor?!!

Apologize for the delay my house flooded with All the rain I will try to I will try to get the tires on tonight and give it a shot.

I’m sorry for the delay but I’m please to announce that the backhoe fits
IMG_6212.JPG
. So just to be clear and 385A Backhoe does fit if anyone ever runs into one with a can tractor

/ HELP AGAIN !!! John Deere 3033r cab with 385A backhoe #20  
I’m sorry for the delay but I’m please to announce that the backhoe fits View attachment 839991. So just to be clear and 385A Backhoe does fit if anyone ever runs into one with a can tractor
Nice! Good to hear it all worked out for you! You even have the thumb on it! Let's see some side shots to see how far back it sits from the rear tires? Why does Deere not suggest these 385a backhoes for 3 series cab tractors?