Help identifying hydraulic ports

/ Help identifying hydraulic ports #21  
You can use QD.s on the grapple valve, and when you disconnect the grapple, then loop the work ports together.

PB is power beyond, which is capable of passing high pressure fluid downstream.

The OUT port on most valves is designed to send the fluid to tank at low pressure. The out port is usually rated at around 500 psi max.

The PB port will handle pressure as high as the pump psi.

Your series hydraulic fluid routing should go something like this.

Pump flow to IN port of FEL valve, Out port of FEL goes to tank. PB port fluid goes to the next valve IN port. The last valve is the 3pt which dumps to tank. All tank ports can be connected together.

Is your FEL valve capable of PB, and if so, you will need a PB sleeve or hex screw.

/ Help identifying hydraulic ports
....if so, you will need a PB sleeve or hex screw.

OK, I thought I was getting this, but now I'm confused again.
Where does the Power Beyond Sleeve (or hex screw) go?

/ Help identifying hydraulic ports #23  
If your valve is capable with a PB port, then you use a PB adapter sleeve, or a hex screw that screws in the PB port.

You will have to know the manufacturer of your valve to get the right PB adapter.

What the PB adapter does is to separate the OUT gallery with the PB gallery, so the pump fluid can go to the next valve, and the cyl OUT fluid can go to the tank.

The PB port can also be used to change the open center valve to closed center for those tractors that have closed center hyd system.

Attachments

• PB fitting.jpg
    PB fitting.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 67
  • PB hex screw.jpg
    PB hex screw.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 70
  • PB sleeve1.jpg
    PB sleeve1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 68