Helpful neighbor!

/ Helpful neighbor! #21  
I have a family member whose two neighbors suffer from mental illness. One was a friend of the family member and the friend's, or shall I say ,ex friend's wife, is institutionalized. The ex friend is not all there either. The family member would move if they could.

Some people be crazy....

Later,
Dan

/ Helpful neighbor! #22  
Jail is good for some folks, gives them the order and structure in their lives they've always wanted.

Wonder if you started back working on the fence a little each day without provoking her see if you could get her on film trashing it.
Put back up one strand a day or something till she snapped.

/ Helpful neighbor! #23  
Can you put a lien on her car in WA state? People trade cars generally more than houses.

/ Helpful neighbor! #24  
Jail is good for some folks, gives them the order and structure in their lives they've always wanted.

Wonder if you started back working on the fence a little each day without provoking her see if you could get her on film trashing it.
Put back up one strand a day or something till she snapped.

Yeah, tempting her to come back and rip down more fence so she could be filmed in the act would be very tempting. :D:D:D

The OP could aim a couple of camera's and put a strand up to see if she takes the bait. I bet she would bite real quick. Put up a no trespass sign or two and it will be like a big red cape to a bull. That will send her into a frenzy and I bet she could not stop herself from taking down both the signs AND fence.

In NC, it is illegal to tamper with a survey stake. I would be tempted to run a string between the existing pipes and put a new pipe in the ground to make sure my fence was in the right spot..... Put up some no trespass signs, restring some wire, put in a line marker just on your side of the line, setup the camera's and wait. I think the OP will get a strike, a big strike and it won't take long.

Later,
Dan

/ Helpful neighbor! #25  
Sorry you have to deal with this. Stress like this can wear you down. Makes me thankful for all my neighbors.

/ Helpful neighbor! #26  
If this lady is willing to spend $1600 on a surveyor, then it's clear that she really believes you are encroaching on her property. She would not do this if it was just malicious. Someone in a position of authority needs to find out what is at the root of her mis-guided activity. She is not making rational decisions.

/ Helpful neighbor! #27  
If her harassment is ongoing, ask your lawyer about injunctive relief.

/ Helpful neighbor! #28  
Next time, electrify the fence and see how she likes it!

Agree with this, but can't seem to decide whether to suggest bumping voltages (to give more intense shock safely) or boost amperage (and cause more damage, thus risking increased liability but more effect.

Goes to show that good fences reinforce good neighbors,but apparently incite pyscho beeyatchy ones to even worse feats of blatant stupidity and rudeness.

Good Luck!

/ Helpful neighbor! #29  
Try wrapping her up in a couple of strands of barbed wire and leave her in the woods of a few days, just to let her see what it's like to mess with the wrong people. Of course you may have to hide your identity and do this in the dark of night. I think it would be worth it! Maybe get her to read some of our responses and see how we "sane" ones think? Good luck.

/ Helpful neighbor! #30  
Ooh I gotta better one. Build a cheap shed near the line right in a spot to piss her off.
Store some of your old junk in it, and always store a gas jug outside it.
Arson would be sweet on film.