Her first project

/ Her first project #21  
She's hot and she welds, you are one lucky man.

/ Her first project
She got right on it today.

Yesterdays success gave her even more enthusiam for welding.

Attachments

• 584910-Roads 005.jpg
    584910-Roads 005.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 700
   / Her first project
This is her third day welding on her project. We were trying to guess how many hours she has in experiance now and figure it's around 6 or seven.

This weld is pretty good by any standard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 584914-Roads 008.jpg
    584914-Roads 008.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 660
   / Her first project
She was afraid of the sparks from the grinder before beginning this project.

Now she's acting like she grew up around grinders.

Attachments

• 584917-Roads 001.jpg
    584917-Roads 001.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 645
   / Her first project
Last photo for this week.

She's told me what it's gonna be, but I'm sworn to not tell until it's completed.

The square piece she's holding is the bottom of a 5 1/2 inch box. There are four seperate pieces welded together to form the bottom plus the four pieces for the sides, to form a shallow box.

The square piece in her other hand is an exact copy of the sides of the other piece.

Attachments

• 584922-Roads 007.jpg
    584922-Roads 007.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 678
   / Her first project #26  
She's making such good progress on her project in her garage, just wonderin' what progress you're making on your project in your kitchen. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Her first project #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( She's told me what it's gonna be, but I'm sworn to not tell until it's completed. )</font>

It is a jewelry box..... anyone with common sense can see that... She is going to be following in the footsteps of Rosie the riveter....... Are there any shipyards left in Texas???????/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Her first project #28  
Darn Eddie, how come she welds better than I do after only 6 hours? I'd be proud of that one. OK, I can't stand this anymore, I'm going outside to practice. I haven't fired up that welder for almost a year.

/ Her first project
She was back to working on her project this weekend.

She want to put legs on it, and likes the texture of rebar, so that's what she'll use for them.

First step was cutting four pieces to length.

Attachments

• 589135-Steph 044.jpg
    589135-Steph 044.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 615