Hijacked cell phone number

/ Hijacked cell phone number #11  
Just go into your phone and start blocking the incoming number. It’s call spoofing or phone number spoofing. It’s common- very annoying but otherwise harmless from a credit or theft standpoint.

/ Hijacked cell phone number #12  
Dont answer calls from unknown numbers.

/ Hijacked cell phone number #13  
If you think somebody is going to come up with a miracle cure - ain't gonna happen. You have heard about all the options and have determined none are possible in your case.

Like I said previously - - learn to live with it.

/ Hijacked cell phone number
Just go into your phone and start blocking the incoming number. It痴 call spoofing or phone number spoofing. It痴 common- very annoying but otherwise harmless from a credit or theft standpoint.

You clearly didn't read the thread or posts did you?

Dont answer calls from unknown numbers.

Never said they were unknown numbers.

If you think somebody is going to come up with a miracle cure - ain't gonna happen. You have heard about all the options and have determined none are possible in your case.

Like I said previously - - learn to live with it.

How about some helpful suggestions... I've lived w/ it for about year now and am sick of it.

/ Hijacked cell phone number #15  
The obvious solution is to get the number removed from any and all web pages etc...until then there are two options...live with it or get a new number...

/ Hijacked cell phone number #16  
I don't normally answer call that aren't in my contacts. I figure that they can leave a voice msg. That stops 95% The 5% that leave a message. I add to my contacts, w/a contact name as Crap.

/ Hijacked cell phone number #17  
If you can get the guys real number, pass that along to the callers. Maybe its a close number with a transposed digit by mistake. Many of those callers track the calls and note when they have a valid number so if they get his real number it might gradually clear up.

/ Hijacked cell phone number #18  
I wonder if the guy that is giving out your phone is making an honest mistake or picked a random number to give so he doesn't get contacted?? It is fraud on some applications to knowingly give false information..

/ Hijacked cell phone number #20  
So for about the past year I've been getting these random phone calls to my cell asking for a particular person.

Never said they were unknown numbers.

How about some helpful suggestions... I've lived w/ it for about year now and am sick of it.

Unless you have all the numbers of these "random callers" in your cell phone, then they are unknown numbers... According to your very words.

You have been given about all the helpful suggestions possible, and are choosing to ignore them.