Hijacked cell phone number

/ Hijacked cell phone number #61  
You know where the person lives. And their real name. Sooooo..... write a signature required letter to them? I'd make it a very nicely worded letter, explaining the issue from your perspective.

These things can be persistent. A political fund raising org, every two years, calls my landline, asking for an old girl friend that hasn't lived with me for over 22 years. Each time I explain, that she has moved out of state.. please remove this number from your records... Still the same org calls every two years, for the past 22 years, just before an election. This greatly annoys my wife.

/ Hijacked cell phone number #62  
You know where the person lives. And their real name. Sooooo..... write a signature required letter to them? I'd make it a very nicely worded letter, explaining the issue from your perspective.

These things can be persistent. A political fund raising org, every two years, calls my landline, asking for an old girl friend that hasn't lived with me for over 22 years. Each time I explain, that she has moved out of state.. please remove this number from your records... Still the same org calls every two years, for the past 22 years, just before an election. This greatly annoys my wife.
That's so easy.
You: "hello"
Them: "can I speak to Jane?"
You: "hold on I'll get her"
Minutes go by..."hold on" (every few minutes)...then hand phone to your wife who says "Farttus Mental Hospital, how can I help you?"...."That's one of our patients Mr. Johnson. He's not allowed to use the phone".

/ Hijacked cell phone number #63  
And another interesting old thread comes active again :)

old thread.png

/ Hijacked cell phone number #64  
^^^ Review the 3 posts by the Shig guy that bumped this thread. The first two visible are spam.

THIS is where more Mods are needed.

/ Hijacked cell phone number #65  
^^^ Review the 3 posts by the Shig guy that bumped this thread. The first two visible are spam.
I did that also, the two links that he posted are foreign Websites?

/ Hijacked cell phone number #66  
We recently got a look at how wrong the listed data is online when I looked on a look-up site for the contact information for some old friends, who we hadn't been in contact with for a few years, and while their address and numbers were right [this was on a free site], when I put in our address, it listed my parent-in-laws, a brother-in-law, my wife's ex-husband, and the original owner-builder of the house as residents in the house.

The first and last ones at least made some sense because my in-laws had lived there with us for a few years, and obviously the owner-builder had the title first, but my B-I-L and my SWMBO's ex were NEVER residents there.
Can you make the print a little bit smaller?

/ Hijacked cell phone number #67  
And blue letters on a blue background makes it hard to read.

/ Hijacked cell phone number #68  

Good catch!!

/ Hijacked cell phone number #69  

Or, members who suspect a post is spam could just click on the "Report" button and alert the mods to a potential spam post so it can be removed...

Aaron Z

/ Hijacked cell phone number #70  

Or, members who suspect a post is spam could just click on the "Report" button and alert the mods to a potential spam post so it can be removed...

Aaron Z
And the bumping post is gone from this thread.
And the bumper is gone from TBN:
shigeru.JPG