Home Built Skid Loader

/ Home Built Skid Loader #21  
Let's see:

ChrisK's cost to build, $2000.00
ChrisK's labor, about $20,000.00 /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Heck, I can't even afford that nice bucket.

/ Home Built Skid Loader #22  
Man

you could probably finance your next project by selling your plans!

Good work!

Serious about the plans, though

/ Home Built Skid Loader #23  
Will Solid works let you export to a format that Autocad can read? I'd love to get a set of those plans for a future project!

Awesome work man!

/ Home Built Skid Loader #24  
WOW! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Great to have you and your photos here on TBN! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Keep those posts coming! I'm looking forward to hearing more! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Home Built Skid Loader #25  
A shroud over the chain and motor would be a good idea but it looks really good. Whats the loader capacity? What brand/hp did you use? Awesome work.

/ Home Built Skid Loader
Capacity is 9 cu foot on the bucket and weight I have at around 1200 pounds. As for brand/hp I assume you are talking about the engine. The engine is a 75 pinto 4 cylinder. I think they are around 88 hp, so the engine doesnt have to work to hard. I will post some more pics and info soon

Chrisk

/ Home Built Skid Loader #27  
That is SUPER cool! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I only wish I had half the talent you must have. Wow.

/ Home Built Skid Loader #28  
Well, let's see. That pretty much makes my projects look like grade school. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Seriously. Good job. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Steve

/ Home Built Skid Loader #29  
I would love to get a copy of these plans. Has anyone seen them yet?
Scott /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Home Built Skid Loader #30  
Would like to see the drive train schematic and parts list.

Bob. <font color="black"> </font>