homemade dump trailer

/ homemade dump trailer #31  
Very Nice!
I'll Take one in Green! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ homemade dump trailer #32  
Dirtnut,
Very well done, You just gotta love that Kubota orange & gray /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bill

/ homemade dump trailer
actually it is a shade of old case orange i had mixed at napa and it was the most expensive paint job i ever did /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif i mean expensive!!!!! wife was not happy /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif but it did match the kioti paint real well. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ homemade dump trailer #34  
Most excellent!!! Very nice looking and functional job!!! I am truely envious /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Cheers!

/ homemade dump trailer #35  
Hi All. Dirtnut, very nice trailor. I'm in the process of building one right now. I have a Kabota L5450. I havetwo cylinders they are 3" bore and 1 1/2 inch ram with a 36 in stroke. Do you think this will work or should I just stick to one heavier cyl? My next delema is the remote hydraulics on the back of the tractor......I don't have any. Some one told me just to T into my loader valve, run a couple of lines and get a valve just like the ones on wood splitters. and this will work fine. Is this the best thing to do?

/ homemade dump trailer
thanks. depending on your lifting method and size of dump bed a 3" cylinder should be enough. i have a 4" on mine it is probably overkill. as for the hydraulics that would probably work. compare the price differance between factory kit and what you need to do it yourself. when i compared it wasnt much more for the factory kit and it made the install go easy,fast and the fit/finish was nice and clean.