homemade wheel weights

/ homemade wheel weights #11  
When I was a kid I worked in a lawnmower shop. A certain plumber used to bring in his tractor every spring and fall to have the wheel weights and snowblower put on or taken off. His wheel weights were cast lead and man were they heavy! :laughing: Easy to smash your fingers messing with that much weight - I know.

/ homemade wheel weights #12  
...someone will have to walk me through the process of posting photos...
This link shows photos of how to post... or verbally done below... http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/parts-repairs/157414-e14-electrical-problem.html#post1804853

When you post a reply to thread, After you type, below the text box is the submit and preview post buttons... scroll down more and you should see "Additional Options", the 2nd sub-menu is Attach Files where you have to click on "Manage Attachments". Once you click that, another menu box opens and you can browse for your photos. Just make sure they are not too big. Teg

/ homemade wheel weights #13  
I just bet those pans would be heavy, plus trying to line up the bolts and put on the nuts. I will just have to keep the tiller on back of mine? I do have some wheel wt. lead , so might fill up a few ammo cans and stack them on back for extra 'heft" ?

/ homemade wheel weights #14  
Speaking of wheel weights. Does anyone know where to go for second hand rear wheel weights for JD 5425? I prefer not to add fluid.