House III

/ House III #41  
Re: House III, Just About Done

Yikes /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif are you building a home or a ski lodge..lot of square footage there. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ House III #42  

Well, You see...... Ummm, The one thing I wanted was a good size garage, and.........ummmm....... Well, sence the garage was part of the house, it just kept getting bigger./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif The master bedroom/bathroom,[over the garage] ended up as big as my old apartment./w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

But really. It is turning out about 2500 sq ft.

/ House III #43  

Hey, that's going to look real nice /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ House III

Hey Paul, things are looking great! I've probably asked you this a thousand times, but when are you supposed to move in? Are you doing any of the work yourselves?

It's been a couple of months for us in the new house and we're loving it! Things are finally settling down a bit for us. I know exactly what you're living like right now, hang in there /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ House III #45  

Paul,

Let me put a bug in your ear.

Hold still.

A customer who's pretty clever in my book has his wood working shop above his three car garage. He has an elevator.

The elevator is pretty trick from my perspective. It's something you might consider at this stage if you're tool inclined-impaired

Yup, you guessed it.

He went down to a graveyard for forklifts and for two hundred dollars picked up a working mast.

He's got it attached to the wall. His platform is four feet by four feet. And it goes up and down via original hydraulics and a twelve volt pump.

I've got him excited as a teenager going on his first date about a hundred ten volt hydraulic pump I've been sitting on for a while./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

It is about the trickest thing I've seen in a bit. So simple. So smart, gotta luv it.

I hope that bug wasn't a fiddleback spider...........................