How agriculture works thread

/ How agriculture works thread
   / How agriculture works thread #942  
Year it was built?
I will have to get back with that. I want to say ‘64. Not sure if the year shows up on my depreciation after dad’s passing. Or if i have it my computer. The other place is old note cards grandpa used for all purchases and put repair notes on.

Interesting film of Allis Chalmers tractor plant back in its day and today. Lots of old films are included. The closed in 1985 and I subsequently have meet people who worked there..

/ How agriculture works thread #944  
ArlyA--very interesting film.

Now sure why the infatuated with Allis but here is a recent show of them in Hutchinson MN. Been there a few times! When I grew up we had little C model with a narrow front end.

The recent show in Hutchinson MN must have been quite an experience, especially with the nostalgia of growing up with a little C model with a narrow front end. It's amazing how tractors and agricultural machinery connect us to our past and bring back cherished memories.
I'm curious to know more about your experiences with these tractors and your insights into how agriculture works. If you ever want to share more stories or information, feel free to do so. And if you're looking for additional resources or discussions on agriculture, the link to resopp-sn.org might be a valuable source for you.
Folks, I can't decide, is this spam?

/ How agriculture works thread #949  
   / How agriculture works thread #950  
I
I'll take a guess with, "do bears live in the woods?"
I've had thousands of dollars in Bear damage at the cabin...

First time and second time black bear known as Hank the Tank damaged the propane tank letting all the contents escape.

Times 3 and 4 Hank broke through the door and made a mess inside and evidence Hank was sleeping in Grandma's bed.

I think if you were outside and frail the bears would get you at the cabin before wild dogs, wolf's, etc...

Law Enforcement has a hands off policy and refers all to Fish and Game which councils on not bothering the Bears... city of South Lake Tahoe California.