How cool is this thing?!?!

/ How cool is this thing?!?! #11  
Yes, Cool, but the length of it makes it somewhat awkward.

/ How cool is this thing?!?! #12  
Yes, Cool, but the length of it makes it somewhat awkward. Kind of an intersting cylinder arrangement on the boom. Any ideas?

/ How cool is this thing?!?! #13  
That would definitely be a fun toy.

/ How cool is this thing?!?! #15  
They will go almost anywhere... just don't expect to get there very quickly.

/ How cool is this thing?!?! #16  
Or on a budget.

/ How cool is this thing?!?! #17  
If I remember correctly, it's an older model Case hoe, three stick control w/foot swing

/ How cool is this thing?!?! #18  
They will go almost anywhere... just don't expect to get there very quickly.

Maybe not with that setup but Unimogs can do 70 MPH.

/ How cool is this thing?!?! #19  
How about a Chevy Backhoe....

$10,500 - all original Chevy K 20 4 wheel drive brand new tires this week new brakes brand new clutch with warranty new re built motor matching numbers...new paint new fluids everything works as she should got the original paperwork from day one build sheets original title 10 grand takes it all I have several size buckets to go with truck large and small I also have smooth edging blade for bacco and I also have down rigger pads for asphalt definitely 1 of a kind. Located outside of Knoxville Tennessee absolutely no trades please don't ask cash only will run in drive very well anywhere you need are to think about it who owns a backhoe that does 70 miles an hour 865 705 8835 Less

Facebook Marketplace: Chevy k2 backhoe truck - Auto Parts - Knoxville, Tennessee

Chevy Backhoe.jpg

/ How cool is this thing?!?!
How about a Chevy Backhoe....

$10,500 - all original Chevy K 20 4 wheel drive brand new tires this week new brakes brand new clutch with warranty new re built motor matching numbers...new paint new fluids everything works as she should got the original paperwork from day one build sheets original title 10 grand takes it all I have several size buckets to go with truck large and small I also have smooth edging blade for bacco and I also have down rigger pads for asphalt definitely 1 of a kind. Located outside of Knoxville Tennessee absolutely no trades please don't ask cash only will run in drive very well anywhere you need are to think about it who owns a backhoe that does 70 miles an hour 865 705 8835 Less

Facebook Marketplace: Chevy k2 backhoe truck - Auto Parts - Knoxville, Tennessee

View attachment 639791

I've seen a few of those on Marketplace as well, pretty neat. Surely it would not be all that hard to make something like that.