how do i withdraw from this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / how do i withdraw from this site? #21  
Same response for people who don't like a lot of things in society, you have choices and if you don't like what is on a TV channel, change the channel, if you don't want to be here don't click to open the web page. Geesh...................

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #22  
Same response for people who don't like a lot of things in society, you have choices and if you don't like what is on a TV channel, change the channel, if you don't want to be here don't click to open the web page. Geesh...................

I thought that if you don't like something, that you should protest, and have whatever it is, banned. That way you can save others from themselves, or something like that.:D

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #23  
I thought that if you don't like something, that you should protest, and have whatever it is, banned. That way you can save others from themselves, or something like that.:D

Like gay marriage! And abortion! Dang liberals banning everything that people want to do.

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #24  
   / how do i withdraw from this site? #25  
Like gay marriage! And abortion! Dang liberals banning everything that people want to do.

Yeah and I'm takin' my "Big Gulp" into your dang Broadway show anyway.....

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #26  
Yeah and I'm takin' my "Big Gulp" into your dang Broadway show anyway.....

Heck! It's almost as if government officials of every political persuasion are interested in banning certain behaviors...

Back to your regularly scheduled questions-about-tractors. (FWIW, this thread was kind of dead to begin with.)

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #28  
Rut Roe..Dark cloads on the horizon.

Yup, kinda reminds me of the line "Food Fight" in the movie Animal House. You just know that if you try to watch what comes next your gonna get hit by somethin'.:laughing:

If the OP is a troll, he must be amused by the turn this thread has taken.

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #29  
From what I have read this op's crime his he complained about his dealer. Yeah, I have never heard anybody else do that! For this crime he got called names and in his frustration he started another thread on how to withdraw. Now I don't know if he is troll or not (I don't think so) but he sure was not given much of an chance to find out. Looks like he is pretty new to the site, as am I and maybe not familiar with the etiquette of tbn. Give the guy a break. If you find after some time he is a troll, then don't interact with him.

/ how do i withdraw from this site? #30  
Frankly, I don't blame the OP for wanting to leave and think this thread is a prime example of exactly what happens when people drink too much TBN Kool-Aid. And don't give me that crap about TBN being a "friendly" place because many things I've personally witnessed clearly indicate otherwise.

Sure, one will probably be fine here if they go along with the status quo, but they'll almost always be attacked or shunned if they dare to go against the norm. Things like this invariably become a feeding frenzy or a witch hunt, where people quickly jump to conclusions while often thinking they are mightier than thou, and it only gets worse from there.

Since a site like TBN is bound to be a magnet for tractor dealers, it only makes sense that someone like the OP will be slammed if they dare to speak harshly about a dealer, or an advertiser. This is only further complicated by the fact that posts and threads here are sometimes censored or deleted if someone dares to speak anything which is contrary to one of the TBN advertisers. Yes, it does happen and I've personally witnessed it. A prime example of which is a thread that was quietly pruned then removed from the welding forum very recently because it's overall tone was not favorable to one of the paid "sticky" advertisers who sells China-made welders.

There, I've said my peace, now let the flames begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.