How do you get sticky stuff left by stickers off

/ How do you get sticky stuff left by stickers off #31  
i use GOO GONE and it works quite well, have used it on wood with no bad results, but would advise , a9as with any produck) to test efore using in a spot that is visible.

/ How do you get sticky stuff left by stickers off #32  
Mith,
Rain-X is the product that makes water bead up and run off windshields. If you haven't tried it, it will eliminate the need for windshield wipers at highway speeds and greatly improve wiper results at slower speeds.

/ How do you get sticky stuff left by stickers off #33  
OK, now I gotta put my two cents in! This stuff should be available even in the UK, go down to your local arts 'n' crafts store and pick up some "hot glue gun" cleaner, this stuff will disolve and remove stickers and the "gummy" stuff. It will not hurt plastic or paint. I used this to remove all those nice "warning" stickers that Peterbilt so nicely installed all over the plastic wood dash of my truck and it didn't so much as dull the shine! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ How do you get sticky stuff left by stickers off #34  
3M makes some stuff called "General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner" part #08984. You can get it at any auto body shop that sells paint. It comes in a quart can. I've been using it for years, it works great.