How do you lift the Ventrac 4500 Tough Cut Mower deck?

/ How do you lift the Ventrac 4500 Tough Cut Mower deck? #21  
After looking at video, can you not attach a hook, or drill a hole, in the most forward point
on the ROPS, over the operators head? Then get something similar to this to pull from
ROPS to one of the front wheels on the deck...
12 Lb. Capacity Cable Puller
Assuming you had the headroom, you could even permanently mount a small boat trailer winch
( think jet ski size) on it

/ How do you lift the Ventrac 4500 Tough Cut Mower deck? #22  
Chris Lowe said; "PRS - Thanks for the sharpening and balancing equipment recommendations. I wonder if your mower deck configuration is different from mine. Here is mine in the flipped-up position with the hydraulics lifting the deck as far as possible . The gap under the back edge of the deck is less than 3/16" (and the rear rubber skirt is folded forward under the deck on the other side of that gap). I suspect that something would get damaged if I did this on a nearby slope then tried to drive in either direction back to the shop, it is "plumb" (vertical). Mine is set to cut at 5" and will move without dragging hard parts. After today's work, I probably need to lift and sharpen again, lots of rock outcrops on steep banks.

prs

/ How do you lift the Ventrac 4500 Tough Cut Mower deck? #23  
Use a ratchet strap strapped backed to the ROPS.. hook to the dual wheel and do one side, put a ratchet on the other and take your time, it will get up to that easy break point and push it over, then I lock the strap in for safety... along with the pins..

/ How do you lift the Ventrac 4500 Tough Cut Mower deck? #24  
I have a homemade set of ramps I drive up them with the deck fully raised and do what I have to do I use a ratchet strap to the light guard on my rops to hold it up .... I power wash the under side like that too