How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic)

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #11  
Is everyone invited from TBN that can make it ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic)
Cyril:

Thanks so much for the invite. I shall have to see where things have progressed by that point. I have acerage in Stevens County that I am working on with a goal of having it semi habitable this summer. Still a very long way to go. Nevertheless, I will put August 14 on the calendar.

Awsome, hope you can make it. I was starting to get worried that no-one would be interested. Hard to keep the posting on top, when people aren't responding, without doing all the posting yourself. LOL

I know what you mean about having a lot of work to do. Getting this place wipped into shape to host a picnic isn't going to be an easy task, but what the hay...it gives me an excuse to get things done that I've been ignoring for several years. And...the wife won't be able to complain too much about the amount of time I'll be spending there. I bet the kids will though when I try to recruit their help!:laughing:

I'm getting ready to start a thread on drainage ditch maintainance after the issues I found today. Spent about three hours digging out a silted in ditch this morning.:confused2: Didn't get to any of the projects I wanted to work on.:(

Is everyone invited from TBN that can make it ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have about 2 acres of area where I'm plannig to hold the picnic, but I don't plan to turn anyone away. The more the merrier! Worst case, we'll open up a pasture that doesn't have any animals in it or move animals to another pasture to open one up.

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #14  
Do we bring our tractors for show & tell ?:D:D:D

Also, how far is Woodenville from Vancouver Wa ?

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #17  
August 14th I may be able to do I have to check when my daughter get's out of Bible camp south of Olympia. That is cool that you are considering doing this. One word of caution from my past experience with parties back in the
70's. Have a two seater outhouse or bring in a couple of Honeybuckets. What goes in must come out.:confused2:

August 14th I may be able to do I have to check when my daughter get's out of Bible camp south of Olympia. That is cool that you are considering doing this. One word of caution from my past experience with parties back in the
70's. Have a two seater outhouse or bring in a couple of Honeybuckets. What goes in must come out.:confused2:

Good point.

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #19  
Very neighborly and would like a chance to meet some TBN neighbors!

Work schedule is hard to pin down and has me in California most of the time.

Very neighborly and would like a chance to meet some TBN neighbors!

Work schedule is hard to pin down and has me in California most of the time.

That's one of the reasons I am getting this announcement out early. So anyone who would like to attend has plenty of time to make any needed arrangements.