How do you loose a 1500lb loader?

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #1  

aarolar

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX4800
I ordered a loader for my MX4800 DEC 13th, my dealer said it shipped invoiced and shipped on the 14th and should be about a week out now two weeks later he told me today that the freight line has lost it. I'm so mad I could chew nails right now I really wanted to get it in before the long weekend so I could take my time getting it installed and tidyed up. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings maybe it's at a nearby terminal and I can go pick it up...

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #2  
I hope it works out for you, aarolar. I'm of the mindset, though, that if they haven't found it in two weeks, they probably don't have it ... and it's likely on someone else's tractor by now. Shipper needs to do the right thing and send you another one, pronto, while they deal with the "lost" one.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #3  
I hope you get it but I'm thinking they either ruined it or a truck back into it.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader?
And to make matters worse I have these sitting in the living room floor and I walk past my brand new shiny pallet forks every day when I leave for work and get home...

20161229_175804.jpg

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #5  
It'll show up. Holidays really screw up shipping.

Your dealer has the ability to locate your FEL if the desire is there. He's just waiting it out. Not picking on him. Just saying. :(

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader?
It'll show up. Holidays really screw up shipping.

Your dealer has the ability to locate your FEL if the desire is there. He's just waiting it out. Not picking on him. Just saying. :(
He's looking his youngest child was in the hospital thru Christmas so he's running a little behind and I haven't been pushing him. I have no complaints on his end.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #7  
He's looking his youngest child was in the hospital thru Christmas so he's running a little behind. I have no complaints on his end.

Totally understand. Ten minutes on the phone and he can precisely locate your FEL. It'll all work out.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #8  
That really sucks. But if there is a time vehicle freight would get put aside in favor of package freight this is probably it. Hope they find it and get it to you quick.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #9  
Tell the freight company that you want to file for your loss even if you have to call the parent company if there is one. I was waiting on a transmissioin for a truck and was given the run around until I did that. Someone motivated someone to get up off of their dead back side and get out on the dock where low and behold, my transmission was sitting all along.

Stuff like this ships LTL. Sorry if I offend anyone but tuff if I do. I drove both local and line haul LTL. The drivers and the shippers are trusting frieght to people who are worried about getting incoming to the terminal broken down and reloaded and will literally beat the crap out of the freight that you paid good money for.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #10  
It happens. The trucking co. and/or customer "lost" a floor for one of our machines last week. Fortunately it was found. It is approx. 6' x 12' x 12" tall and weighed about 1 ton. We started taking pictures of each machine once loaded on the truck about 4 years ago. The pictures have ended several disputes over that time period.

Hope your loader turns up soon and undamaged.