How do you loose a 1500lb loader?

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #21  
Hopefully you find it intact

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #22  
I think it simply got delayed thru the holidays. Don't think it was ever lost. Just don't think anyone ever truly looked for it. :(

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader?
I think it simply got delayed thru the holidays. Don't think it was ever lost. Just don't think anyone ever truly looked for it. :(
Either way I'm happy it's finally here I have a list long as my arm of projects for it.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #24  
Either way I'm happy it's finally here I have a list long as my arm of projects for it.

I totally agree. I also look forward to seeing your posts using it!!! :)

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #25  
Glad you are getting it, best wishes on it being in perfect condition, nothing missing and a speedy install. I bought a Gravely rider years ago and the accessories included a front end loader... I was so excited (but had to wait for it to be shipped from west side of state). I had projects lined up and when I got it installed, went after the projects. It was a lifesaver for some of the things I wanted to do..

Loader is on I started it at 4:15 and used it with the pallet forks to unload the bucket at 5:45. Was gonna snap a photograph but my phone died. Nice but seems super jumpy gotta play with that some more and get her lubed up.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #27  
Every Bota loader I have used seems pretty precise
Hope yours works well

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #28  
Loader is on I started it at 4:15 and used it with the pallet forks to unload the bucket at 5:45. Was gonna snap a photograph but my phone died. Nice but seems super jumpy gotta play with that some more and get her lubed up.

Congrats!!!!

My Brother had an L3240 with FEL. It was horribly jumpy. I never did get used to it for delicate work.

Every Bota loader I have used seems pretty precise
Hope yours works well
I had very little play time missus was calling for supper and I was trying to clean up before I came in. Tomorrow I'll use it to move wood to the porch more play time then but first I need to lube it up and go over all the bolts.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #30  
wow you must be a really good hubby to give up playing with a new toy and listen to your better half!
:D
:thumbsup:
:drink: