How do you Poo?

/ How do you Poo? #21  
re: What Kind Of Septic System Do You Have?

Standard 1500 gallon tank and two fields, switch annually. Closest sewer is, ah, geeeez, I have no idea. And, while you didn't ask, yes, we have our own water too. 95' down. Beautiful sand/gravel, the best water in the world.

/ How do you Poo? #22  

We're on a septic system with an outhouse for a back-up. During power outages, when we have no water from the well to flush, we use the outhouse. Saved us a couple of times....Regards, Mike

Now I know why I built a 3 bathroom house for the two of us. :laughing:

/ How do you Poo? #23  

Pressure septic field. We could not go the conventional gravity septic system due to being next to the creek and clay ground. Cost lots of money :mad: to do the pressure field.

/ How do you Poo? #24  

Septic field. On a well also.

/ How do you Poo? #25  

septic--- Rural water Rural water is almost the same as City Water, just no fire protection.

/ How do you Poo? #26  

Septic, no drain field, its an aerobic unit.

/ How do you Poo? #28  

Septic, pump to drain field.

/ How do you Poo? #29  

How do you Poo?

sit and strain, sit and strain :p :laughing: :laughing:

Just wondering what percentage of TBN readers use septic systems versus connected to a municipal sewer system.

I installed our septic it is engineered to run up hill. Just saying all crap doesn't roll down hill :laughing: It has 2 tanks, 1 is 1500gal, this is pumped to the another 1000gal tank, then it flows into a leach field.
To help keep this politcal:drool:, I have planted little men in black suits in the leach field. I figure when they grow up they'll be full of_____ and can be perfect for politics. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ How do you Poo?

Pressure septic field. We could not go the conventional gravity septic system due to being next to the creek and clay ground. Cost lots of money :mad: to do the pressure field.

So if the electric goes out, (No, I won't make the easy joke:))
you have to go to generator?