How many acres do you own/operate on?

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #121  
We have 18 acres. 12 of it is hay the rest pasture. I also hay 22 acres for a neighbor. I have an International 684 and a Case 885 XL.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #122  
We've got two whole acres to play with; 1 lawn & 1 field. Got six tractors to keep it all maintained; 3 orange ones, 2 white ones, and one green one.:) Our property has lots of Kiotis, Bobcats, and even a Deere!:D Maybe just one more; if I only had just one lil' ole more, I'd be content. What can I say, I have a tractor fetish!:laughing:

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #123  
We've got two whole acres to play with; 1 lawn & 1 field. Got six tractors to keep it all maintained; 3 orange ones, 2 white ones, and one green one.:) Our property has lots of Kiotis, Bobcats, and even a Deere!:D Maybe just one more; if I only had just one lil' ole more, I'd be content. What can I say, I have a tractor fetish!:laughing:

We have 160 acre farm, 55 crp, 15 acres hay ground (leased) 60 acres pastures, the rest in trees. Just got a 5075m/mfwd/fel. Washouts to fix, food plots to plant, lots of brush to clear. Also have 5 acres at home with about an acre of timber and acre of native grass that needs mowing.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #125  
a little over 2 acres, I use the 3520 and a GX255 to do the lawn (~1.25 acres)

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #126  
284 acres owned, 375 acres leased. Cattle, hay, silage, corn, beans, and wheat.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #127  
More than my 955 can handle! Must buy another compact or two!

65 acres: 20 hay, 10 paddock, rest woods.

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #128  
we have 27.8 acres 1.5 of which is yard and house with small pond
5 acre field which i mow aprox 1.5 of which has a small horse stable
and a garden area
the balance is wood lot which hopefully by fall will have a couple foodplots
and treestands

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #129  
We own a 100 acre farm that does not have cattle on it now but has the hay cut every year...
I currently keep up about 5 acres with my 28 HP NH 1720...
We still have all the equipment we used when farming...

/ How many acres do you own/operate on? #130  
80 acres of soon to be pecan trees. MF 1652 with a 6' bush hog, tree spade, turbo tree saw and a brand new 6' land pride rear tine tiller