How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #21  
Looks like most of the hourly usage is right at 50 hours per year. That's kind of interesting, since the tractors are scattered all around the country and the jobs they're used in are so different. My Kubota has an electric meter and I also put on about 50 hours a year, two bush cuttings, tilling and prepping a decent sized garden, then it's used some on driveway maintenance and fence repairs.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #22  
I'm on track to exceed 600 hours for this year. I also hire out on weekends.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #23  
I only put on 30 hrs a year on mine,with snow plowing in the winter ,and rotertilling the garden.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #24  
I put 40-50 hrs a year on. Mostly mowing the yard with a 6' finish mower. Snow removal is the great unknown, if we get a blizzard I can put 20 hrs on in just a few days plowing out myself and friends and neighbors. If there is no snow, she mostly sits in the barn in the winter.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #25  
About 100 hrs per year. Mostly mowing but some plowing and tilling. But use the tractor to get from the house to the garden now, as walking the hill is getting tougher. I change oil and filter on the 50 hr mark on the meter, and before I put her to sleep in the fall so no acids in the oil for the winter.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #26  
Not as many as I would like.....probably average about 15 to 20 hrs. now that most of my work is done. My neighbor laughs when I drive my tractor down to the mailbox to get the mail and paper. That still considered "seat" time????:confused3:

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #27  
My neighbor laughs when I drive my tractor down to the mailbox to get the mail and paper. That still considered "seat" time????:confused3:

Yes, it counts as seat time. It's your tractor, you paid for it, You can use it for whatever you want to use it for.

Enjoy!!!

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #28  
A little bit of time on mine is on trash day. I dump my 30 gallon trash cans in my shop into my bucket and drive out to the dumpster and dump it in rather than wag them heavy things out one at a time with vise grips that's lazy by some folks standards. :laughing:

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #29  
I know all these have been average hours for the entire year, Although I'd say I use mine estimated 45 hours in 7 months
out of the year, the other 5 months between mid October-thru.-March might get an occasional 10-12 hours, But as a yearly average probably 55/57 hours, Oil change annually in April when starting the plowing and more frequent usage seasons,

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #30  
DND, My son calls my tractor a "Force Multiplier". I am not the mule I was 20 yrs ago and my tractor makes life easier and more productive than not having it. Good on ya for using it to make things using less of your energy that can be used for other things.