How many hours do you have on your tractor

/ How many hours do you have on your tractor #31  
My Kioti DK 35 has 2165 hours.
Still working like new.

/ How many hours do you have on your tractor #32  
Hours?
How about years?
Of all of our tractors, our 1942 Ford 2N runs the most hours due mainly to mowing.
77 years later, I can mount a mower on any tractor I want, but just love our old Ford.
MAINTENANCE is the key!

/ How many hours do you have on your tractor #33  
My B6200 is doing great, only 81 hours on it. Not so long ago it was 900 and some. At this rate it's gonna be new again soon.

/ How many hours do you have on your tractor #34  
My 2017 kubota L3901hst just turned over 500hrs yesterday.

/ How many hours do you have on your tractor #35  
1993 Ford 4630, 1,097 hours. Only tractor with an hour meter.

/ How many hours do you have on your tractor #36  
Got mine in the fall of 2017. Just turned 830 hours. Work it hard most of the time. First 400 hours was FEL use, last 400 hours is FEL, 3 pt and PTO use.

Purrs like a kitten, works like a mule.

And the gentleman before me, that said "maintenance" was the key....ditto!

/ How many hours do you have on your tractor #38  
I needed (wanted) a 15' flexwing mower to cut the fields. Found a (beat up) one for pretty cheap dollars so bought it.

Trouble is, I now needed a tractor to pull it!!!!

Stumbled across a 1973 International 1066 with 3,688 hours on it. (125 hp at PTO according to Tractor Data)

Tractor has some surface rust/issues but is really very straight for something that is around 46 years old!!! So I jumped on it and indeed, the engine is strong as a mule!!!

Need to fix some other issues but I knew those walking into it. Just yesterday, bought a can of International Red so I can put a new coat on most of it.

/ How many hours do you have on your tractor #39  
Very clever...like it ! :yes:

You like that? I got something to top it! I just got back from the dealer, where I bought a new tractor! And traded in my old one. So now my tractor has 15. It really IS getting younger! Besides that, it's blue, instead of the traditional Kubota brown. I guess Kubota is officially orange, but my old one was about 51% brown. Today is a pretty happy day!

/ How many hours do you have on your tractor #40  
^^^^^
Without pics it never happened. :D