How many hours on your Mahindra?

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #21  
I have almost 70hrs on my 4025. I've had it since August of last year. No major problems so far.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #22  
43.5 on mine, as of yesterday.
biggest problems to date:
-thorn in a front tire the day I got it (talk about a buzz kill. slime and a tire patch, and victory)
-seat switch wiring got damaged from spinning the seat around for the backhoe.
-not sure on the rear diff lock yet.

nothing really big, the seat thing was a pain only because the dealer had to come out with a new seat, and even then it didn't result in any downtime for me (guy came out while I was at work, and the tractor was ready to go waiting for me when I got home), the diff lock situation is a bit of an enigma, though. I think it has a mind of it's own and most of the time that mind is somewhere else. Fortunately I haven't really had a need for it, so I'll bring it up if/when the tractor goes in for service.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #23  
10 hours :laughing:

1. I'm not an owner of a fleet of tractors, but I conduct in-depth studies of the enterprise architectures of several industries (food, tech, service and manufacturing). I believe there can be any number of business or financial-related reasons for replacing equipment ahead of it's time (depreciation and amortization schedules and other SEC realities)

2. The new emission regulations compelled a lot of manufacturers to stock-pile major end-items before the end of 2012.

3. I think a comparison between the track records of owner operators and fleet owners (without dedicated-professional maintenance crews) would reveal that owner operators perform better maintenance; get more life out of their equipment.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #24  
10 hours :laughing:

Oops, a solar flare caused a double post

Last edited:
   / How many hours on your Mahindra? #25  
4-11-13 Backhoe (1).jpg

485 and only about 2 on the BH!! too wet for digging!

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #26  
26.3 on my 5035HST

Rear work light has never worked since day one. Brake lights stopped working for a while and suddenly started working again (shrugs). Haven't even bothered to see if work light is just bulb or what, not too worried about it right now.

No major issues anywhere. HST does take some time to get used to, but now that I am, love it.

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #27  
View attachment 318220

485 and only about 2 on the BH!! too wet for digging!

Question for you, I am about to attach my canopy on my 2810, I bought my tractor used and the canopy was sitting off in a barn with no hardware. I bought some square bolts for it, but I noticed on your pic you have a couple angled bars for bracing towards the front. Your modification or is that OEM?

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #28  
Question for you, I am about to attach my canopy on my 2810, I bought my tractor used and the canopy was sitting off in a barn with no hardware. I bought some square bolts for it, but I noticed on your pic you have a couple angled bars for bracing towards the front. Your modification or is that OEM?

There are 2 square tubes U-bolted to the ROP that the canopy bolts to. The braces bolt to the tubes and are U-bolted to the upright as seen in the pic for support. Bolting directly to the ROP without a front post might not work. Also not recommended to drill or weld a ROP. My canopy is a fiberglass after market and came with all the hardware. The only welds are small angles on the braces to hold the u-bolts in place

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #29  
47 hours on my 2516,anyone know how much $ it will cost at the 50 hour mark?

/ How many hours on your Mahindra? #30  
47 hours on my 2516,anyone know how much $ it will cost at the 50 hour mark?

I'm taking the advice to perform the 100 hour service at my (3016's) 50 hour mark; too much metal in the break-in oil for my likings. I plan to give my dealer the business for oil & filters (so far 2 fuel filters with o rings, and 2 engine oil filters cost 25 bucks), and perform the work myself.

Walking through the part stores, it looks like the hydro fluid will be the most expensive.