How many hours on your TYM

/ How many hours on your TYM #31  
117 hours and counting (had 100 when we aquired it)

/ How many hours on your TYM #32  
I just picked up an 08 with 172 hrs a couple of weeks ago. She has 185 hrs on her now and here's a partial list of what needs work...
(Not in any specific order)
1. Cruise Switch will not stay on
2. *Muffler's welds have broken where the manifold mount goes into the canister of the muffler (kinda surprised to not see anything bracing the end of the exhaust...)
3. Tires were mismatched when I bought her and the original right front is going flat so new tires will be knocked out today on the front. Wish I could find bigger tires. No luck so far.
4. Hydro Quick Disconnect O-ring in Bucket Dump Line - shot (spent a day working that out before I got lucky and found the o-ring to be the only fault, not the coupler itself.
5. Foam under hood that provides a cushion between the firewall / dash and the hood itself. Not a big deal, just needs replacement

So far, this is all that has shown up in the last couple of weeks since I have owned her and I have put her through her paces.

Looking forward to getting tips on this thing!!

/ How many hours on your TYM #33  
I just picked up an 08 with 172 hrs a couple of weeks ago. She has 185 hrs on her now and here's a partial list of what needs work...
(Not in any specific order)
1. Cruise Switch will not stay on
2. *Muffler's welds have broken where the manifold mount goes into the canister of the muffler (kinda surprised to not see anything bracing the end of the exhaust...)
3. Tires were mismatched when I bought her and the original right front is going flat so new tires will be knocked out today on the front. Wish I could find bigger tires. No luck so far.
4. Hydro Quick Disconnect O-ring in Bucket Dump Line - shot (spent a day working that out before I got lucky and found the o-ring to be the only fault, not the coupler itself.
5. Foam under hood that provides a cushion between the firewall / dash and the hood itself. Not a big deal, just needs replacement

So far, this is all that has shown up in the last couple of weeks since I have owned her and I have put her through her paces.

Looking forward to getting tips on this thing!!

1.) There are several interlocks that disables cruise. In example it might be a brake, seat, clutch etc switch. You might have a bad switch or connection somewhere.
3.) If I am not mistaken the tractor is four wheel drive. The tire sizes have to be matched so you can't install bigger front tires unless you change rear tires proportionally bigger.

/ How many hours on your TYM #34  
I know about tires needing to stay the same ratio as stock. Had to replace front tire yesterday. SOB who owned her last sheared off one of the bolts holding the left rim on and super glued the bolt head back into place. Needless to say, I replaced all of the bolts so hopefully no more surprise surprise for me. Hmmfff

Still looking for bigger tires, even if it means going with different rim/tire combination.

/ How many hours on your TYM #35  
TYM 450
bought in 2006
750h
just lost clutch
other than that (aside from leaking fuel filter) its been a gem
very happy with the purchase!
LOVE IT!
PS: Does anybody has a recommendation for a top n tilt kit?

/ How many hours on your TYM #36  
Picked up my T293 on August 20th. It had 19 hours on it. It now has about 63. I know it's overdue for the 50 hour fluid changes. I have the fluids and waiting on the filters. Got strung along by one supplier .... the hydraulic filter not in stock. Finally got a refund and order from another source. They are on the truck on their way here now.

Next additions will be a toothbar and making a ballast barrel.

/ How many hours on your TYM #37  
May be faster to just pickup a cheap/used box blade and if you need more weight the box gives you ample locations to load her down.