How many hours on your TYM

/ How many hours on your TYM #41  
I have a T273 that I purchased with 250 hours on it. I 've put about 30 hours on it in the last 3 months and apparently the previous owner didn't have much done to it because I have worked through most of the typical problems mentioned here. Hopefully thing will go much better looking forward.

/ How many hours on your TYM #42  
I have a T293 that I purchase new last year, now it has 125 hrs.My only complain was the hood poping up every time I use the FEL, fixed with a pair of hood latches.

/ How many hours on your TYM #43  
TYM 433 TLB
Purchased 10 days ago Brand New
Has 20 rough hours on it. Not a big fan of the Clutch Im going to try to adjust the pedal free play to see if it helps other than that its a beast. I have dug 50 stumps or so. Moved some serious earth with the Loader Dug through hard pan a d squeezed in between obstacles to help a neighbor finish a new water line. Its a tough machine. Wish the diff lock was on my left heel and not my right.

Last edited:
   / How many hours on your TYM #44  
My 2009 T233 was purchased "new" in 2010; just went over 100 hours.

/ How many hours on your TYM #46  
2 plus years and still going strong. 290 hours now. Got some water in the loader control cable which froze when it was 20 below. My dealer came out and fixed it on a Sunday driving 3 hours to fix it when it was 13 below zero. No other complaints hydraulics are a little slow but I'm guessing because I used cheaper hydraulic oil. Will upgrade fluids at next change should be fine after that. I'm just surprised the machine starts in 20 below weather. Small heater in the engine bay for an hour or so some diesel 911 additives and she fires up. SWEET...

/ How many hours on your TYM
I started this thread 6 years ago. I would like to revive it and see how many hours people have on their TYM's.

/ How many hours on your TYM #49  
I started this thread 6 years ago. I would like to revive it and see how many hours people have on their TYM's.
I was second the first time so might as well be second again this time.

Model T273
March 2008
About 500 hours

/ How many hours on your TYM
Great to hear from you. Thanks for posting an update.