How many Lady TBN'ers out there

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there #1  

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
This may not be the approporiate forum, however I was wondering how many Ladies were TBN members and are involved in the buying/pricing and comparing equipment. The reason I ask, is that a high percentage of my calls and emails every day are from Lady owner/operators. A lot of them are involved in operations involving horses and livestock. I can tell you they are very knowagable about thier equipment and its operation. Ken Sweet

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there
I can't believe there are not any Lady TBN'ers out there. I am sure they would find TBN a great resource for their farming enterprises. I sure would like to hear farming and using equipment from a Womans point of view. Ken Sweet

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there #3  
Ken
Are you expecting all of them to say "yes, I am out here" ??

Maybe I don't understand the question...if it was a question. :)

Ken
Are you expecting all of them to say "yes, I am out here" ??

Maybe I don't understand the question...if it was a question. :)

Yes "I am out here" would be good. I am amazed there are not a lot Ladies taking advantage of all the TBN groups knowledge and expertise. Ken Sweet

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there #5  
Ken
Are you married?

:D ;)

My wife is? No, just joking, really happily married for 45 years this July. Ken Sweet

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there #7  
Not delveling into the Rachael,(Just where is that "Embarrassing Moment" picture?") I really think that by and large, most tractor purchases are made by the principal bread-winners in the family. Typically, the 'Male'! At the risk of exposing myself to the 'wrath' of the 'fairer gender'! I'm sure that they have significant input into purchases. I know mine does! The Day to Day "what weight oil?, what counterbalance to use etc. etc. etc. is not of intrest, IMHO. And Yes, I know that there are women out there, that are very self-sufficient, and run Farms or Horse operations, I suspect that that they may 'listen', more than interject input. Something I could probably learn from...........~Scotty

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there #9  
...most tractor purchases are made by the principal bread-winners in the family...
Darn right... she did!!! As well as another friend of mine... Most couples I know, the principal bread-winners are female. :thumbsup:

The wife and i celebrated 45 years of marriage on 12/26/2009.
Met her when she was only 17 on 5/11/1963.

Congratulations to you and your wife. I have next door neighbors that just celebrated thier 75 th and he is 98 and she is 94. Both are in good health and he still does many chores on the farm and she has meals ready for him when comes in to eat. Ken Sweet