How many Lady TBN'ers out there

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there #11  
Two followup questions.
WHY?
Who Cares?

I know from reading on here for a few years there are numerous females out there, but as far as I'm concerned they just another person trying to learn or has something to share with the group.

Wedge

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there #12  
Congratulations to you and your wife. I have next door neighbors that just celebrated thier 75 th and he is 98 and she is 94. Both are in good health and he still does many chores on the farm and she has meals ready for him when comes in to eat. Ken Sweet

I got up the other morning and had to fix my own breakfast, she was out weedeating.:(:thumbsup:

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there
I got up the other morning and had to fix my own breakfast, she was out weedeating.:(:thumbsup:

You crack me up !!! I'll have to remember that one. Ken Sweet

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there #14  
I saw mine this morning when she handed me the trash to take out. Then I went to work, she took the day off and went gambling with her mom! :laughing: My father-in-law and I compare notes often. :thumbsup:

/ How many Lady TBN'ers out there #15  
I met my wife when we were fifteen and we have been together ever since; married 41 years with four kids. Her salary was about fifty bucks a month more than mine. She doesn't know much about tractors, but drives them. I will be on one and she will be on another one, sometimes on the same farm and sometimes on a different one. She has no interest in horse power gpm, oft capacity, just as long as it does what it is supposed to.

She also doesn't know anything about guns, but can pick her deer rifle out of the safe from among all of the others, but can't pick her Glock out from all of the other black guns in there. She has however killed more deer than anyone else and can out shoot me on most days with her pistol and I carried one for years.

One of the greatest things about our dealer is that she is treated the exact same as any man who walks through the doors. No one talks down to her, price quotes are the same; can't beat them. She may not know what they are talking about, but they treat her as though she does.