How many times a day do you change the front attachment?

/ How many times a day do you change the front attachment? #1  

ericm979

Tractor
Branson 3725H
Today was a record five changes. I swapped the grapple for the bucket so I could fill in a hole I'd dug while practicing with the backhoe. I needed to fill it in to get to a down tree I wanted to cut up and move to a pile. For that I needed the grapple back on. The reason to fill the hole and move the tree was so I could move some IBC totes full of firewood out where they'll get a lot of sun. I put the pallet forks on for that. Then when I was done I put the grapple back on. The fifth change was in the middle where I lost track of the order I needed to do things in and put the forks on when I needed the grapple.

/ How many times a day do you change the front attachment? #2  
Especially in winter I prefer the bucket over forks when cutting, so often will put the latter on to stack logs every other time that I come out of the woods. So about 8-10 times per day.

/ How many times a day do you change the front attachment? #3  
I think you were just playing. :)

/ How many times a day do you change the front attachment? #5  
On my tractor I change the front attachments occasionally.
On the skid steer at work, multiple times per day is the normal.

/ How many times a day do you change the front attachment? #6  
I've had days where it was dozens. Forks, bucket, forks, bucket, mower, bucket, brush cutter, forks, etc.... especially at places like the Little League park or church grounds.

That's one great thing about the Power Trac. All implements are out front. The hydraulically actuated quick attach system allows me to drop a non-powered implement like a bucket or forks, and pick up another in less than 15 seconds without getting off the machine. If the implement is powered, like a mower deck, brush cutter, stump grinder, tiller, power-angle snow blade, etc... I have to get off the seat and disconnect two hoses, so add 30 seconds. It's kinda like a Swiss Army knife. Just close one tool and open another. :thumbsup:

/ How many times a day do you change the front attachment? #7  
I change implements all the time working a skid steer. On a tractor I don’t usually change more than a couple times a day. A tractor is a little harder to change but having 2 implements at once really cuts down on swapping.

/ How many times a day do you change the front attachment? #8  
Times per day??? I had the dealer instal the grapple FIVE years ago and it been that way ever since.

/ How many times a day do you change the front attachment? #9  
Change from snow-plow to bucket and reverse twice a year;I now have pallet forks so it's going to be a few more times "a year".Very easy and handy but not a lot of changing for me.

/ How many times a day do you change the front attachment? #10  
Depends on the day.

Some days it is just the bucket, others just one of the grapples yet other days I might change back and forth many times. Last weekend I think I switched from forks to grapple to bucket 4 times in one day. Multiple tasks that needed done with distance between.
I also switched f rom back hoe to grader and then backhoe.
Saturday was all bucket and backhoe work in the morning and rear finish mower all afternoon with two trips from the topsoil pile using the bucket.
Next time out it will most likely be grapple, then mowing after clean up.