How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST?

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST?
Murphy1244, I apologize for coming across the wrong way, thanks for your opinion. I talked to a dealer this evening and he wanted my tractor and $10,000. Looks like I will not be trading.

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? #12  
Murphy1244, I apologize for coming across the wrong way, thanks for your opinion. I talked to a dealer this evening and he wanted my tractor and $10,000. Looks like I will not be trading.

Apology accepted, no harm. What were you trading for?

L4240hst

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? #14  
Whats the difference in price between the two new?

Around $6000

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? #16  
Dealers will always take you on your trade unless they know they have a quick sale on your trade. With the few hours yours has you can ask about 85% of new and you should get it. If I was buying I would buy yours at the discount over the new just to save the bucks. Warranty in my opinion is not worth what they are charging for it. I would soon save the money up front and get a really good used over buying new. Problem is in my area there are so few good used with few hours around. Sometimes they bring new price because there is not always a new one to be found. Don't go too cheap yet. You can always lower the price.

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? #17  
   / How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? #18  
I have a 2011 L3240HST with a LA514 QA bucket. It currently has 94 hrs on it.
It has one rear remote and turf tires. Always kept under roof. Immaculate condition.
I went to tractor house and prices are all over the place. Some 2009 and 2010's
are selling for $20-22k.
I think you can buy a new one for around $23k, so would I be out of line asking
$20k for mine?

When you say they're selling for 20-22k, I assume you mean that they're being advertised at that price. Advertised prices online are significantly higher than what the machine ultimately sells for. I'd guess those machines sell for 10% below the advertised T.H. prices. Also, the difficulty with remarketing your unit is the turf tires. There is a very limited market for that tractor with those tires.

Your dealer is not the end user. When you trade a machine in, you're essentially asking him to sell it for you (to save you the hassle... which it can be!). If the tractor will ultimately sell for 20K, out of that he must pay someone to keep it clean, to answer the phone calls about it, to negotiate with the "tire kickers" that will never buy it, to advertise it, and probably to deliver it if it's a local sale. These are all costs that must be recoupped, but save you the aggrevation of doing it yourself. There is always a price for convenience, in all aspects of life. You must decide if it's worth it to pay your personal labor costs and time to remarket the machine, or if you want the ease of transferring the costs to someone else to remarket the machine for you.

Bottom line is that I'm not going to be trading in my tractor. So what do you all think would be a fair price for me and the buyer?

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? #20  
I believe you could get around 20k for yours. Clean it up like new, take very good photos and put it on the market. There are people out there who like to save money and will buy used like new for 3-4k savings. I am one of those people. :D