How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST?

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST?
Thanks Bluegill2, I think thats what I'll do.

Well I just got around to taking some pictures and listing the tractor for sale. I listed it in the private party section here at TBN as well as on CL in my area. So if you all know of anyone looking for a real clean low hour tractor, send them my way.
Thanks for all the help.

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? #23  
I sold my 2004 L4330 with 340 hrs for 18k last year, I paid roughly 22.5k for it new. If I had the time to hold out I probably could have got more. Granted a little bigger machine but a good deal older and and a few more hours.It ended up being a tractor house add that sold it for me. The dealers had offered me 14.5k and 16k (2 of them) Just food for thought, good luck with your deal.

I was going to place it on Tractor House but when I went to register they wanted the name of an equipment yard that I do business with for a reference. Too much trouble.

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? #25  
you might try listing it on Used Tractors For Sale at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, tractors for sale, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Kubota website.

out of all the websites i visited a few years ago. tractorhouse seemed the most popular. and much easier to look through and sort through to find a tractor vs any other place. craiglist, even when using search tempest, or some other search website, for craigslist can be a pain, TBN is good, but can be hard to sort through listings as well.

It looks as though TractorHouse is for dealers only. Again I just went to try an list it and TractorHouse is asking for a construction equipment dealer reference. Has anyone else ever listed theirs with TractorHouse?

/ How much should I ask for my 2011 L3240HST? #27  
ka41 said:
It looks as though TractorHouse is for dealers only. Again I just went to try an list it and TractorHouse is asking for a construction equipment dealer reference. Has anyone else ever listed theirs with TractorHouse?

I don't remember having to list a dealer, I do remember someone calling me and asking questions before they would publish the add i had already created online. Most of the questions were to determine if I was trying to scam someone if I remember correctly. Hope this helps.

I just went through the process and listed an equipment dealer that I have done business with in the past. I posted the add with pictures and it tells me that the tractor should show up on their site sometimes Monday because I listed it on the weekend.