How much tiller will 2310 handle?

/ How much tiller will 2310 handle? #51  
I reached out and asked if they would ship and sadly they won't :( Finding one of those near Texas has been not been easy

/ How much tiller will 2310 handle? #52  
Unfortunately, there are a bunch of hassles if you sell across state lines, and I can understand a small seller not wanting to get into that.

You might look around and see if there is a freight company that is willing to pallet a tiller and ship it for you. I have had reasonable luck doing that when buying machine tools across the country. Typically the driver turns up with a pallet and banding equipment and the seller just puts the item on the pallet. Often it will be independent drivers who want to pick up some return freight to make a little extra in a back haul. Uship, FreightCenter for example, but there are many others.

All the best,

Peter

/ How much tiller will 2310 handle? #53  
I reached out and asked if they would ship and sadly they won't :( Finding one of those near Texas has been not been easy

From time-to-time, Fredricks does get a few tillers in. And they do a good jog restoring them. They are priced at a good fair market value when I've seen them posted in their available equipment in-stock links. If I still lived 2 hours away from them, I would of asked how to get a tiller model that matched my machine from those Yanmar parts catalogs.

Winston once had a YM2000 with a Yanmar tiller. It's a really nice setup. He's posted a few good pixs here over the years.

/ How much tiller will 2310 handle? #54  

Should you get one, give me a jingle. I have about 40 or more of the tiller manuals in PDF for FREE. :)

Using Yandex OCR (on-line) doing image to text makes reading the manuals very EZ in English.

Just keep looking. If you joined the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group, we have a bunch in the community scouting areas for Yanmar equipment for the YM, F, FX, KE machines. It just helps your odds on getting one sooner. ;)

/ How much tiller will 2310 handle? #55  
I'm curious. Why not just go buy a new tiller, or even a lightly used tiller off Craigslist, etc? Why the focus on a refurbished Yanmar tiller?

/ How much tiller will 2310 handle? #56  
From time-to-time, Fredricks does get a few tillers in. And they do a good jog restoring them. They are priced at a good fair market value when I've seen them posted in their available equipment in-stock links. If I still lived 2 hours away from them, I would of asked how to get a tiller model that matched my machine from those Yanmar parts catalogs.

Winston once had a YM2000 with a Yanmar tiller. It's a really nice setup. He's posted a few good pixs here over the years.
Nit picking here but he had one of those YM2001 or 2002 models or was it a 2003? I know the 01 and 02 exist

/ How much tiller will 2310 handle? #57  
I'm curious. Why not just go buy a new tiller, or even a lightly used tiller off Craigslist, etc? Why the focus on a refurbished Yanmar tiller?
Made in Japan when things were made quality or Made in China where there made as fast and cheap as possible.

/ How much tiller will 2310 handle? #58  
Like clemsonfor said. Yanmar gear from 40 years ago - the emphasis of this Classic Yanmars group - was built so well that today a tractor or tiller from back then may be a better buy than anything but the most expensive of today's gear.

Adding to that indestructible quality aspect, they were made to be owner-maintained. No need to ever trailer it to a shop.

/ How much tiller will 2310 handle? #59  
Nit picking here but he had one of those YM2001 or 2002 models or was it a 2003? I know the 01 and 02 exist
Had a 2002D. I now run the same tiller with a Bobcat CT235. Still working good.

Attachments

• tillerpicture.png
    tillerpicture.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 60
   / How much tiller will 2310 handle? #60  
OK. Thanks. Guess I thought by the time they got here they would have been run in wet rice paddy conditions for 20 years. Didn't realize they were so bullet-proof. However I do understand the focus related to the "Yanmar Classics" group so that makes sense.

Thanks.