How much trailer weight can my tractor tow?

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #91  
In the UK we can gross at 24 tonnes (52910 lbs) on the road with an agricultural tractor with coupled brakes, I think it can go to 26 with air brakes but I think your question is what your tractor will handle easily off road in which case 14000 lbs should be no problem.
My Magnum 270 is rated to pul 22,000Kg (48,500lbs) and I am pushing it pretty good with my Krone baler @ 40,000lbs. It’s the tongue weight I have to watch. I had to reinforce my hitch.
The hydraulic brakes on the baler are a tremendous help.

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #92  
~15000lb farm tractors pull 600-700bu hoppers of beans and corn (~40,000lbs). So....2.5x tractor weight or so is what you see big tractors pull.

I see 1100bu hoppers on tracks (~65000-70000lb) pulled by CaseIH magnum 300+hp tractors (~30,000lb tractors) so similar ratio

I dont have any issue loading my dumptrailer with 2+ cord of logs. 3300lb trailer + ~7k of wood. I do that while my tractor and loader weigh in the 6k neighborhood and its no issue whatsoever

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #93  
My little L3650 is rated for 5000 lb trailer per Kubota and thats way more than it weighs soaking wet.

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #94  
I guess to simplify this

1) tow trailer or wagon with drawbar (gooseneck different story)
2) Use double the tractor weight as a starting point. You likely won't get the load moving in mud, but no issue where it's hard. I won't pull a heavy load in the snow and ice either.

An unbraked load twice your weight is still stoppable, I NEVER use brakes to stop while pulling "heavy". With geardrive tractor you just let off the fuel and engine braking & downshifting bring you to a stop easily. You aren't going 100 MPH. You also have to drive prudently, gear down for hills and allow proper following distance in traffic. I often tow through a town with intersections & crosswalks so other cars & pedestrians. I only use brakes to hold tractor when stopped at intersection.

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #95  
I just used my 2038R to haul out a tandem dump that had mud lick wheels and could not make itup grade o the hardtop. Used a recovery strap hoooked to the drawbar and I was on the asphalt. Surprised me that this little tractor is so powerful.

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #96  
I pulled a @2 x 65 mobile home 60 miles with a JD 4430. Yes this is redneck country. It did just fine but I have towed trailers of all sizes my whole life.

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #97  
I pulled a @2 x 65 mobile home 60 miles with a JD 4430. Yes this is redneck country. It did just fine but I have towed trailers of all sizes my whole life.
12 x 65 mobile home.

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #98  
Never had that issue and I've pulled my fully loaded (overloaded) GN numerous times with either of my M9's in the past. Top speed in 12th gear is 22 mph, not warp factor one by a long shot. 27 4x5 densely packed round bales is a gob of weight.

Heck, back when I ran idiot cubes, I've pulled a fully loaded tandem axle hay rack with my quad as well.

Out here, lawyers are an option. Common sense always applies.

It seems as though in today's society, lawyers are the panacea to any issue today. Only thing I have one on retainer for is farm related business and nothing more.
Good, I'm glad for you to have no problems and I hope you never have any. People can be litigious. However, when others are not policing their own actions prior to an incident that changes someone else's life, that carelessness or negligence becomes the very reason why injured people need lawyers. Good luck.

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #99  
Not a lot of hills in KS, though! Try that in the Pocono mountains in fall, the slippery paste our wet leaves leave on asphalt can be like driving on ice, many autumn mornings.

/ How much trailer weight can my tractor tow? #100  
Not a lot of hills in KS, though! Try that in the Pocono mountains in fall, the slippery paste our wet leaves leave on asphalt can be like driving on ice, many autumn mornings.
The tree up in the northwest corner of Kansas is pretty innocuous. LOL. My part of the state. Is pretty flat with occasional surprises.