Dirt Moving How should I clear this brush?

/ How should I clear this brush? #41  
Here you can get the State to control burn the areas pretty cheaply. Its $30 an acre plus the dozer time for the firebreaks. That will consume all of the ground debris

Where is here?

/ How should I clear this brush? #42  
Spray blackberries with Crossbow.Use a cat with clearing forks to bulldoze them up with the roots after they die back and burn them.

2x on the crossbow. But it has to be in the fresh 'leafy' stage. Won't work if you've already whacked them off with a bush hog or other mower type. For a recurring spot like this I would mow in the late fall, then catch it in early spring soon as the new leaves appear and spray.

/ How should I clear this brush? #43  
I don't know of anywhere that the State will clear or help clear private lands. Unless, maybe there is a threat to state lands.

/ How should I clear this brush? #44  
I don't know of anywhere that the State will clear or help clear private lands. Unless, maybe there is a threat to state lands.

Unless he's talking about getting a grant; I got one from Montana to help clear some burned-over property near Canyon Ferry Lake...IIRC, the grant covered about a third or so of the total cost. Quite nice!

TXCOMT

/ How should I clear this brush? #45  
Goat fence the property, put 30 boer goats on it, in two years it will be beautiful, with only grasses on ground. Sell goats and take a nice profit.

/ How should I clear this brush? #46  
If you're going to hire it done, get someone with a forestry mulcher to come in. It's not cheap, but it's one step and done. Insist on 1-2in below ground and you'll have nothing left but some chips and raw land.

Doing it yourself, you've gotten good advice already. If you have big stuff that you need to take down, use a big tractor and something like a Baumalight Brushcutt (open back mower). I have one, it's a good implement that's kind of like a poor mans mulcher. Slower but cheaper and doesn't do as wonderful a job. But if you hit it a few times, it'll look "mulched". All depends on how fast you want it done and how much you want to do yourself vs hire out.