HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #101  

thanks
Surplus Center S41-2
should fit if I have read everything right

edit: those purchased, 1/4 hose and single 5k psi liquid filled gauge ordered. gauge set for plows/bobcat will be sep order under company when needed.
many thanks to all involved here, very good info.
now wait for shipping and then test pressures. flow rate seems ok, empty from full down to full up at 2600rpm is, by mental count, 4.1 seconds which is VERY close to manufacture spec of 3.7.
just initial breakout when bucket is in loam/compost pile is issue. tilt and reverse few inches helps but suspect (by looking at adjust screw) this has never been checked and I may be on low side

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #102  
I ordered a liquid filled gauge and couplers from kensboltonhooks.com

He seemed to have fair prices and enough of what I needed for my GC

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #103  
I ordered a liquid filled gauge and couplers from kensboltonhooks.com

He seemed to have fair prices and enough of what I needed for my GC
EDIT: looked in wrong spot there when looking for gauge my fault.
I already had some items in cart from amazon anyways got gauge and hose for 30$ free shipping just added to cart and hit buy now button. as far as couplers have not had chance to pull bucket to compare to chart I printed off from his site, and since I had a known part# just went with it. bought 2 for 9$.
got his site saved and will check there for stuff for sure.

isn't it boltonhooks.com ??

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #104  
I already had some items in cart from amazon anyways got gauge and hose for 30$ free shipping just added to cart and hit buy now button. as far as couplers have not had chance to pull bucket to compare to chart I printed off from his site, and since I had a known part# just went with it. bought 2 for 9$.

It is..yes. my memory missed it by that much lol

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #105  
LOL been there. heck just a few moments ago LOL
wanted to make sure I was looking a correct site, thanks

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #106  

Check stamping (part numbers ) on existing connectors..... NOT that there may be anything wrong with Kenny's information, but somebody here found out that MF changed coupler sizes at some new model year a few years ago...

Catalog Download | SafeWay

Dale

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #107  
They changed later. I have 1/4" and I believe they went to 3/8" after 2017

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #108  
1910 psi at 2600 rpm tested on blue line.
not touching it :)
am more used to the DL95 with the heavier lift capacity. just got to learn how to use the dl100 correctly.

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #109  
1910 psi at 2600 rpm tested on blue line.
not touching it :)
am more used to the DL95 with the heavier lift capacity. just got to learn how to use the dl100 correctly.
The DL100 is a nice heavy loader but it's shortcoming was lift capacity. If you had the pleasure of a DL95 and then went to use a DL100 it almost feels broken lol

/ HOW TO: Adjust the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) on the MF GC 1705/10/15/20 #110  
This is really helpful. Thank you!