HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING?

/ HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING? #1  
Tractor
Thinking of buying a KUBOTA MX5100
How can I get my hands on a KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4 WD with loader and BH OPERATING MANUAL before I actually order it?

I'd like to know more about it before I put the order in, yet it seems to be impossible which makes me think there might be problems to operate them than appears the case by not permitting a buyer the oppurtunity to look at before instead till after when you realise it does not do what you'd hoped it would.

Sometimes you cant remember everything you want in a tractor until after and when I;m going to be spending good money...cant afford to make any mistakes.

Anyone got a pdf which can be downloaded?

Thanks guys.

/ HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING? #2  
I was just looking through my operators manual last night for my mx5100, and it basically just goes over fluid changes, general tractor safety and knowledge, grease fittings, etc. if your dealer doesnt have one on hand to drive and test, maybe find another dealer that does. You can always purchase from your original dealer, but at least youll have some first hand knowledge of the machine to know it will suit your needs. I am very pleased with mine, although I have only had it for a month, but it is a complete animal compared to my l4400 that I traded in. Smoothe, easy to operate powerhouse for its size. And built like a little tank!

ForumRunner_20120111_071427.png

/ HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING? #4  
Could you rent one for a week to try it out? That'd be way better than reading a manual.

/ HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING? #5  
As mentioned, you can always buy a Operator's Manual, but as RaydaKub points out, nothing beats seat time.

I really like Kubota, but recommend that prospective buyers look at different makes and models to find just the right one and right dealer.

Good luck.

/ HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING? #6  
Yeah bud, listen to those guys. I bought an l4400 in june, and had to upgrade to a mx5100 a few months later. At least my dealer didnt beat me up to bad on the trade in.

/ HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING?
Thanks TripleR and weldermike I'm yaking notice.

Another thing I have to decide upon is tyres, I have a 15 Acre flat to undulating land with about a third rather steep land with a 40-45 degree angle track to maintain one in every 5 years. [to be used as tourist scenic walking track]

My first jobs are going to be getting rid of some pine stumps and some old pine trees yet to be felled...they regarded as weeds by our environmental people so I dont need a permit. A great deal of landscaping and moving dirt around and possibly enlarging a dam when we get our next dry summer...it been pouring rain over last few weeks so dam never going to let low this year.
[ and snowing up in our little mountains...Mt Hotham..in summer ...amazing.]

Then got a fair bit of water and sewer pipes to lay over time and repair and re-route a new pathway to be used as a scenic walk and then a fair bit of extra planting of native and flowering plants to attract more wildlife birdlife to attract the tourists...but as I intend to also grow chilli on some of the leftover I'm not going to worry too much about chilli eating rabbits, birds, foxes, possums and kangaroos/wallabys ...one reason I chose chilli in the Yarra Valley Wine growing region in Melbourne Vic 3775 Australia.

I did a Grape growing course years ago on possibly growing wine grapes but decided against it because of all the poisions which needed to be sprayed on them...was glad I never did as now there is a glut of vines planted in original beautiful horse country.... And when we had some serious bush fires in 2009 ...the vines got smoked and useless for wine making ontop of the worldwide wines glut.

Luckily the tourist balloon enthusiasts still get the benefits of the magnificant views of the Yarra Valley in the mornings... tho...you wont catch me going onto one of those...lol

After I have done most of landscaping and driveway maintenace ...i'll settle down to growing a few Acres of Chilli plant varieties, a little garlic another rabbit favourite im told...lol...and lettuce and garden fresh vegetables mixed in and Watermelons are now starting to grow well in this Yarra Glen region... my brother up the road accidently grew some delicious water melons over last five years...never heard of in this colder neck of woods in Victoria. I'm sure its not really going to be that easy to grow my chillis and corn but even I dont like hot chillis but I do like Corn, Water Melons, fruits I already got ....

The soil around here never been cropped so is true virgin organic soils ..its either been native bush, pine forest or cattle and horse grazing land so we dont have the poisoned land problems they have in other spots. Dieldren was a problem about 50 years back and now some farms cannot be used for growing vegies or selling cattle which graze on such properties....some rich brown volcanic mountain soils are now used for growing non edible flowers Tulips... Tesselaars are very famous in the Valley for Tulips..they have annual Tulip Festivals..

So I suppose my question is are Ag tires [we spell it Tyres] going to be the best way to go. It will get muddy in winter on the flat.

/ HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING? #8  
The Ag v Industrial v Turf is never ending; we have used all three and have tractors with all of them. Our L5030, JD2305, and BX2660 have Industrial and the M8540 as well as a couple others have Ag.

For me at least, when you add mud to the equation, Ag is the way I would go. We don't make a living with our tractors, so unless we are mucking out a pond, we don't use them in muddy conditions. If it rains we park them, so Industrial works well for our uses.

/ HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING?
The day came two days ago when i took delivery of my SHINY new orange working machine...DIESEL KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4 WD 4 IN 1 FEL, with KANGA SLASHER & REAR PALLET FORKS but no OPERATING MANUAL for the Kubota, just for the FEL. HOW ANNOYING CAN THAT BE..?..

/ HOW TO GET A KUBOTA MX5100 HST 4WD OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE BUYING? #10  
Pictures...we don't believe you!!:laughing: