As stated; who wants to try this.

Attachment not proper.

/ How would you have removed this tree #2  
Isn't it the way it is supposed to go?:cool2:

/ How would you have removed this tree #5  
This is how not to do it!!
attachment.php

/ How would you have removed this tree #6  
I've cut down probably 250'ish trees... And I'm pretty efficient. But Dayuuummmmmm was that tight! Thanks for the vid!

/ How would you have removed this tree #7  
That guy was obviously a professional faller. My question is what idiot builds a house that close to a tree that large? It appears to be a Doug fir somewhere around the Pacific Northwest, when large firs are left from a dense stand with most of the other trees around them cut, they are really susceptible to blowing over a later. The lack of lower limbs tells me that one was left out of a fairly dense stand. One that size can do a lot of damage, like cut a house in two if it falls on it.

/ How would you have removed this tree #8  
That guy was obviously a professional faller.

I disagree. Any professional would be wearing safety gear (chaps and helmet with face shield, at a minimum) and would have rigged down the tree in pieces rather than risk damage to the buildings. Even if you get it to fall perfectly in between the buildings like that guy did, it could still bounce unpredictably and do some decent damage to one of both of the buildings.

/ How would you have removed this tree #9  
I disagree. Any professional would be wearing safety gear (chaps and helmet with face shield, at a minimum) and would have rigged down the tree in pieces rather than risk damage to the buildings. Even if you get it to fall perfectly in between the buildings like that guy did, it could still bounce unpredictably and do some decent damage to one of both of the buildings.
Maybe he was a non-OSHA-compliant professional?

/ How would you have removed this tree #10  
He was just a good 'ol boy that dosen't need the title to do something:thumbsup: