Howard Rotavator E50 questions

/ Howard Rotavator E50 questions #21  
Can any information be given on this 5' Howard tiller? I understand it is a Selectatilth 60. Is this 60" tilling width or the total width of the tiller? Any idea as to how old it is? What are parts availability if needed? I haven't seen it, just pictures. I have a Kubota B3030. Is this too much tiller for my tractor?

I just today stuck that particular tiller on my b3030, Im used to having a celli 54 inch tiller on it. The celli doesnt come close to the howard, it is a impressive tiller, it is right on the edge for the kubota. I have no info about it and would like some. I wonder what hp it is rated for.
I cant believe how this tiller grabs the ground and digs, I have to hold it out of the ground where the celli I never got as deep as I wished to.

/ Howard Rotavator E50 questions #22  
I have a howard rotovator serial number EM 1295 can some one tell me what l have . I would like to know the model and year and maybe what its worth. Thank you in advance

/ Howard Rotavator E50 questions #23  
Doesn't matter what the speeds are. If yours is turning too fast, move the gears around to make a slower rotation. If too slow, swap the gears around the other way. I use a gear lube that is around 90 weight, in both the gear box and the side cover. Don't over fill. Adjust so the PTO shaft is at as straight an angle when the tiller is in the ground, working.
On wet soil, don't go deep and keep the rear shields up. On dry ground, go deep and slow with shields down. There are youtube videos, search howard rotavator.
I run mine centered. Figure on one horsepower for each inch of width. I have a 13 foot wide monster that I put behind a White 4-150.

/ Howard Rotavator E50 questions #24  
Hi there Sean

I also try to downloan the links but the first 2 do not work. Can u help me with it?

/ Howard Rotavator E50 questions #25  
Hi Sean,

I also would like to download the implement files and the links seem down, getting error message, page not found.

Would really like to download them files.